Covidgate-masks-where's the ACLU?

Both my brother and a good friend had people from their churches sign up to get tested. They changed their minds, did not get tested  and somehow got test results saying they were positive. 

What's with all the requiring of mask's all the sudden? Economy not enough in the dumps for the upcoming election.

And where is the ACLU? Isn't this mask thing an affront to my personal freedom. I would think they would want a challenge after attacking all those Nativity scenes.

Sorry just sick of it. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choices: 1. Get out of bed, slip on something on my way to coffee maker and fall and crack open my head - DEAD, should have stayed in bed. 2. Get out of bed, slip on something on my way to c

Agreed with the theory that the election results will have a huge effect on how the covid situation is resolved.  I'm actually more concerned about there being a move to eliminate physical curren

But....if masks are the be all to end all, and you’re wearing one, then how am I going to “kill you” if I don’t?  Everywhere I go while on vacation I have been putting on my face condom just because

Posted Images

My wife is a big one on the personal freedom and the mask thing........................I don't like them, but I personally think the day after the election it will end so I don't get worked up about it.............

I think if they spent half as much attention they do on the covid crap on the combat going on in some of these big cities and all the kids being gunned down, it sure would be nice.  BUT, none of the city leaders seem to think its a bad thing..............idiots.

• Like 4

I’m sick of it too, VT does not accept the Antigen tests, only PCR tests, we had a local clinic pushed the panic button, I do not blame them, but a pop up test sight came, they had declared 65 positive based on the antigen tests, PCR did 1,600 plus tests found 4 positive out of the original 65 alleged positive and 1 more, so 5 positive out of 1600 plus tests and there were 2 groups of ppl involved, as in 3 from one family 2 from another and they were not connected. This in a very high concentration of out of state visitors over a holiday weekend. 

B3FAB4F3-48C8-48F7-92D7-AEB360E0C9CA.jpeg

• Confused 1

The ACLU  is left wing by their own admission and therefore hates trump. He makes it so easy to hate him. They will remain silent.

Besides, most left wingers are atheists/agnosti/etc and are afraid of dying. Most devout christans are right wing. A Christian should not fear death.

My brother is a left winger. He is scared of covid. It could kill you! More likely one of those crazy women he has dated will kill him...

Thx-Ace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Agreed with the theory that the election results will have a huge effect on how the covid situation is resolved. 

I'm actually more concerned about there being a move to eliminate physical currency and go all electronic. I can't imaging a more effective way of achieving complete control over people. 

People better wake the **** up.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Apparently some folks don't think COVID19 is real perhaps because they don't personally know someone who has gotten sick/died. The mask requirements generally are only in stores or crowded public places and are really a minor inconvenience.

In a world-wide operation the changes are so rapid it's almost impossible to keep up. It's tough to keep up domestically as states change rapidly. Our neighbor, Maine, for instance, welcomes NH and VT residents  but requires others to self quarantine 14 days which all the weekend MA, NY, CT, etc disregard.

We use this company to support our flight operations, they've  attempted to gather everything in one place for us: https://jetapps.quickbase.com/db/bqd3my3j8

We're also running into ATC Zero situations where the FAA doesn't have enough COVID-free controllers to staff the air traffic control system. Usually at night but sometimes spontaneous.

Please stop bitchin' about your personal freedom as you may easily be a carrier with no symptoms who infects and kills ME!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
3 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Please stop bitchin' about your personal freedom as you may easily be a carrier with no symptoms who infects and kills ME!

When required to wear a mask I do.  You too have a choice, stay home.

Do not fear to live life and do not live your life in fear.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Apparently some folks don't think COVID19 is real perhaps because they don't personally know someone who has gotten sick/died. The mask requirements generally are only in stores or crowded public places and are really a minor inconvenience.

In a world-wide operation the changes are so rapid it's almost impossible to keep up. It's tough to keep up domestically as states change rapidly. Our neighbor, Maine, for instance, welcomes NH and VT residents  but requires others to self quarantine 14 days which all the weekend MA, NY, CT, etc disregard.

We use this company to support our flight operations, they've  attempted to gather everything in one place for us: https://jetapps.quickbase.com/db/bqd3my3j8

We're also running into ATC Zero situations where the FAA doesn't have enough COVID-free controllers to staff the air traffic control system. Usually at night but sometimes spontaneous.

But....if masks are the be all to end all, and you’re wearing one, then how am I going to “kill you” if I don’t? 
Everywhere I go while on vacation I have been putting on my face condom just because. I think it’s stupid and not effective but my family is wearing one so I’ll bite my tongue and wear one in their presence. 
My trust in the scientists, and government officials, aka experts is completely eroded away with COVID reporting that has to be edited and modified after being released because the reports were falsified and or fabricated. 
If you want people to trust then don’t release half truths, don’t fabricate and or manipulate the facts to strengthen your position. Allow the facts to tell the story. With these test results being filled with false positives, perhaps it’s time to find more accurate tests. With states reporting x number of cases tested positive, y number of total tests, then with simple mathematics you calculate the percentage rate of positive cases, and it’s around 2%, I think mandatory masks are a bit overkill if at all necessary.

It is strange however that the same people who are screaming for masks wish for open borders for unvaccinated people who could be carriers of diseases that were controlled and in some instances eradicated in this country...
 Something stinks here about this whole thing

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

But....if masks are the be all to end all, and you’re wearing one, then how am I going to “kill you” if I don’t? 

It's quite simple. The mask you're wearing keeps YOU from broadcasting virus if you have it and sneeze, etc., and leaving it on some surface, door handle for instance, that I may touch and then touch my eye, a known entry point. So the mask is more of a keep-it-in than a keep-it-out, although it works both ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Everywhere I go while on vacation I have been putting on my face condom just because. I think it’s stupid and not effective but my family is wearing one so I’ll bite my tongue and wear one in their presence. 
My trust in the scientists, and government officials, aka experts is completely eroded away with COVID reporting that has to be edited and modified after being released because the reports were falsified and or fabricated. 
If you want people to trust then don’t release half truths, don’t fabricate and or manipulate the facts to strengthen your position. Allow the facts to tell the story. With these test results being filled with false positives, perhaps it’s time to find more accurate tests. With states reporting x number of cases tested positive, y number of total tests, then with simple mathematics you calculate the percentage rate of positive cases, and it’s around 2%, I think mandatory masks are a bit overkill if at all necessary.

It is strange however that the same people who are screaming for masks wish for open borders for unvaccinated people who could be carriers of diseases that were controlled and in some instances eradicated in this country...
 Something stinks here about this whole thing

I would think that our states refusal to accept antigen testing when It has proven unreliable and only accepting PCR tests to the tune of turning the alleged Manchester outbreak from 65 cases to what proved to be 5, would give you a little more faith. 

2 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I would think that our states refusal to accept antigen testing when It has proven unreliable and only accepting PCR tests to the tune of turning the alleged Manchester outbreak from 65 cases to what proved to be 5, would give you a little more faith. 

Wouldn’t you?

7 hours ago, lightninboy said:

How about every Trump supporter wearing a red Make America Great Again mask? 

The wife found a "dont tread on me" mask. I love the gasden flag but to me it kinda defeats the purpose. Im fighting wearing them. Last thing i wanna do is breathe in my own exhaust all effing day. Im gonna try the medical excuse once and see how that goes. They legally cant ask you what your medical condition is. Commerade walz didnt arrest or demand the rioters that burnt down minneapolis to wear one so me as a healthy law abiding citezen shouldnt have to.

• Like 2

While the virus is real and certain strains can be very deadly to those infected, the entire situation is just being capitalized on by fear mongers bent on destruction. It’s no different than groups of people destroying monuments.  Fear is king and as long as people are “scared” then those in power or trying to gain power will win. The “experts” say that masks are the answer.  Unless they are infused with a vaccine, which doesn’t exist currently, they won’t keep you from getting a virus and won’t do much to keep you from spreading it.  It’s the best thing the “experts” can come up with at this point.

It’s already caused arguments here which causes discontent and malice between people. See where I’m going?  This is not meant as a swipe at anyone or their opinions. @New Englander can feel the way he does based on his opinions. Doesn’t make it one bit wrong. @Ihfan4life can have the same or opposite feelings and be totally within his rights. I think we need to be careful not to be too harsh (you two were both respectful about your beliefs in my opinion) towards others who really are on the same side in all this. We all want to be safe and that “safe” feeling comes at different levels for different people. With that said, I better put my mask back on and get back to work. I have to abide due to workplace rules whether I like it or not.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

While the virus is real and certain strains can be very deadly to those infected, the entire situation is just being capitalized on by fear mongers bent on destruction. It’s no different than groups of people destroying monuments.  Fear is king and as long as people are “scared” then those in power or trying to gain power will win. The “experts” say that masks are the answer.  Unless they are infused with a vaccine, which doesn’t exist currently, they won’t keep you from getting a virus and won’t do much to keep you from spreading it.  It’s the best thing the “experts” can come up with at this point.

It’s already caused arguments here which causes discontent and malice between people. See where I’m going?  This is not meant as a swipe at anyone or their opinions. @New Englander can feel the way he does based on his opinions. Doesn’t make it one bit wrong. @Ihfan4life can have the same or opposite feelings and be totally within his rights. I think we need to be careful not to be too harsh (you two were both respectful about your beliefs in my opinion) towards others who really are on the same side in all this. We all want to be safe and that “safe” feeling comes at different levels for different people. With that said, I better put my mask back on and get back to work. I have to abide due to workplace rules whether I like it or not.....

I hoped I came across as respectful. I personally believe something stinks about this whole thing, and when everyone is screaming look at __________, then you’d better be looking in the other direction as the art of distraction and manipulation is in play here.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, New Englander said:

No a virus may kill you.  Sub 1% chance now.  Not me.  Stop the dishonest scare tactics.  My neighbor was hospitalized.  Bad deal...very unhealthy guy.  I was impressed he made it.  Locally since more testing been done its shown how un serious it is.  For a elder or med issue person yes serious.  For general pop almost no concern.  In WA they now quietly have assumed its been her since Sept.  We never need to wear mask till last week it became a law(which every LE said he would not enforcer) and test + went up.  So when it was unknown an high % death we didnt need mask.  And now 6 Months later we do and + test go up?  I got some bandanas and have no prob if a store says I need one.  Its their store their rules.  But the ship has sailed on im gonna kill someone.  The states with little to no lock downs are now any worse than them with hard ones it appears.  Locally moms friends husband waited for a teat in line.  Had a emergency work thing happen so left.  4 days later got a call he had tested +.   Never being tested.  I dont know # but the fed is still paying for + cases.  So if the $ is there there will still be +.  Why do you think USA is "only" place with cases.  Canada aint paying for them.  Italy aint paying.  Its a shell game at this point.  Every Dr and nurse and even first responders we know have said the mangment of the situatuons been foolish at best.

On a fun fact.  Our Fuhrer here in Wa made a mask order.  It expires....Nov 5.  Isnt that cute?  Also 0 predictions and models have even been 5% correct.  Since its not nearly as tough as we thoight in Feb.

Aclu only cares about left things and destroying the base of USA.  Open borders, anti cop, anti Christian...period.  narry a peep about our gov banning me having friends over for dinner on my property. 

Ace, perfectly worded phrase there.  I have seen the same thing.  I am not being fooling but not scared by any means.  Im fine with what happens when I go.

There is alot more going on than a virus.

• Like 7

Choices:

1. Get out of bed, slip on something on my way to coffee maker and fall and crack open my head - DEAD, should have stayed in bed.

2. Get out of bed, slip on something on my way to coffee maker and begin to fall but catch myself and start coffee.  Head to bathroom to take shower and enter shower and slip on bottom of tub, crack open my head - DEAD, should have stayed in bed.

3. Get out of bed, slip on something on my way to coffee maker and begin to fall but catch myself and start coffee.  Head to bathroom to take shower and enter shower and slip on bottom of tub, catch myself and start shower.  Finish shower and pour first cup of coffee, spill hot coffee on my foot on my way to turn on Fox News on television, stumble due to burn on foot, slip on wooden kitchen floor, crack my head open - DEAD, should have stayed in bed.

4. Same scenario as above but recover from all slips and finally make it out of the house and head to the airport to catch a flight to New England.  Pilot of plane, from New England,  is wearing a mask as are all passengers and flight personnel.  Pilot has miscommunication with control tower as no one can understand each other because of their mask(s), flight goes down, horrible burst of flames, plane crashes into a residential neighborhood grade school, horrible fire at school killing several students, teachers and administrators as well as all passengers, I am now DEAD.  Should have stayed in bed.

5. Choices, live your life well and do not fear to live your life, you simply do not know when your time is up!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
28 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I hoped I came across as respectful. I personally believe something stinks about this whole thing, and when everyone is screaming look at __________, then you’d better be looking in the other direction as the art of distraction and manipulation is in play here.

Agree 100%

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, New Englander said:

It's quite simple. The mask you're wearing keeps YOU from broadcasting virus if you have it and sneeze, etc., and leaving it on some surface, door handle for instance, that I may touch and then touch my eye, a known entry point. So the mask is more of a keep-it-in than a keep-it-out, although it works both ways.

But you touch your mask when you put it on and off so whatever you're expelling on that mask is on your hands. Yeah ideally you wash your hands each time but in real life circumstances. Who is doing that?

You are hitting multiple places,  you put your snot rag on before you enter. Do they wash their hands before they put their hands on the door.  I bet good money no. Id be surprised if they get washed unless they use the bathroom. You leave establishment you take it off. Repeat process. All your really doing is creating a germ pool to touch , not to mention how many people play with them all the time. 

****, in Michigan, you can take it off at a restaurant or bar as soon as your seated. Your breath in that situation it's coming out if you have it. At that point your waitress is relying on her mask not to give it to her, which you just said isn't how it works. Heck, here in the people's Republic of Michigan. You have to wear a mask to get groceries or anything else but wearing a mask to the polls during a election is optional. Explain that to me.  

If mask were the answer, why have we cancelled everything that could be in theory held with mask and 6 ft distancing. 

Its airborne, the mask are a way of not saying to the public " The livestock are loose, there isn't much we can do about it but let it run its course" it a feel good thing. 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, RichardDSalyer said:

4. Same scenario as above but recover from all slips and finally make it out of the house and head to the airport to catch a flight to New England.  Pilot of plane, from New England,  is wearing a mask as are all passengers and flight personnel.  Pilot has miscommunication with control tower as no one can understand each other because of their mask(s), flight goes down, horrible burst of flames, plane crashes into a residential neighborhood grade school, horrible fire at school killing several students, teachers and administrators as well as all passengers, I am now DEAD.  Should have stayed in bed.

Sorry, no. No Masks in cockpit but negative test required. That doesn't mean you didn't pick it up in the terminal but the mask requirement brings that risk down to a more reasonable risk.

3 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

which you just said isn't how it works.

2 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Nope. Here's what I said: So the mask is more of a keep-it-in than a keep-it-out, although it works both ways. Read the whole post.

1 minute ago, Reichow7120 said:

But you touch your mask when you put it on and off so whatever you're expelling on that mask is on your hands. Yeah ideally you wash your hands each time but in real life circumstances. Who is doing that?

You are hitting multiple places,  you put your snot rag on before you enter. Do they wash their hands before they put their hands on the door.  I bet good money no. Id be surprised if they get washed unless they use the bathroom. 

I think you’d be surprised at the people who DO NOT wash their hands after using the toilet!😱🤯

And no!, I’m not one of them

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ihfan4life said:

I think you’d be surprised at the people who DO NOT wash their hands after using the toilet!😱🤯

It's pretty disgusting. But perhaps the campaign for frequent hand washing including the posters in the restrooms encouraging it may turn the tide.

2 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I know but talking to New Englander i thought id give people the benefit of the doubt for his sake.

• Haha 1
Just now, New Englander said:

It's pretty disgusting. But perhaps the campaign for frequent hand washing including the posters in the restrooms encouraging it may turn the tide.

Your assuming people read them.

• Like 2