Just saw a commercial that Burger King is feeding their cattle so they give out one third the amount of gas which causes globull warming. My question is 1) does Burger king have their own farms?  2) How do you change the feed to keep them burping and farting as much? 3) They can't be serious.

• Sad 1

We had seen the same commercial today.  We have just a few cow calf pairs.  My wife and I looked at each other both thinking the same as you.  The millions of cars don't pollute.  Just the cows😃  

As far as I know they can't possibly have their own farms.  I'm thinking they are serious but what a joke.

27 minutes ago, jingles1928 said:

Just saw a commercial that Burger King is feeding their cattle so they give out one third the amount of gas which causes globull warming. My question is 1) does Burger king have their own farms?  2) How do you change the feed to keep them burping and farting as much? 3) They can't be serious.

What is referred to as false advertising.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RichardDSalyer said:

What is referred to as false advertising.  

The "new norm"

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, jingles1928 said:

In Australia we give them bloat blocks apparently in breaks down the film on their stomachs that cause bloat, causing them to let gas out

We had a saying at the farm regarding cull cows. "Into the trailer monday, a whopper on Wednesday" .

• Haha 4

I believe the magic food is seaweed,😉 of course only one type out of 100's.

But the new human food on tv today,😵 KFC is working on 3 D printing of chicken nuggets. In Russia no less 🤣 I am sure they are tasty and safe.😉 But I will let you guys all go first.