I must say that when he (she) went through the change over operation it looks like they ran out of money half way through......🙄

• Haha 11
40 minutes ago, TomH said:

I must say that when he (she) went through the change over operation it looks like they ran out of money half way through......🙄

The governor should build a cabinet to put "It" in, and do the press conferences via voice only..................and that is bad enough.

• Like 2
On 7/19/2020 at 3:59 PM, TP from Central PA said:

The governor should build a cabinet to put "It" in, and do the press conferences via voice only..................and that is bad enough.

That he/she/it freaks me out.... 

• Haha 1

Is it a descendant of Benjamin Franklin by chance? From all the pictures I've seen I see a slight resemblance. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

Is it a descendant of Benjamin Franklin by chance? From all the pictures I've seen I see a slight resemblance. 

We got thunderstorms rolling through, maybe if we get enough kites and keys we can shock it back out of its "IT" status?

• Like 2

Thats the health dept....."person"

Seriously...it was a guy at birth?  Or....wth

• Haha 2

Hey now, you guys be nice. Things like that are suing demanding that they make it a crime if you refuse to date them over this gender thing.......🤣 Makes me happy that I'm in a long term relationship with a biological WOMAN!

You unattached fellows better watch out!😈🤣

Rick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Things like that are suing demanding that they make it a crime if you refuse to date them over this gender thing.

Rick

Please tell me your joking!

1 hour ago, Dasnake said:

Please tell me your joking!

Nope. Not at all. So far they haven't gotten anywhere with it but some judge practicing political activism from the bench will eventually hear it.

Rick 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Thats the health dept....."person"

Seriously...it was a guy at birth?  Or....wth

It's a freak of nature in our liberal "anything is acceptable" world.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

We got thunderstorms rolling through, maybe if we get enough kites and keys we can shock it back out of its "IT" status?

Good luck.....

7 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Things like that are suing demanding that they make it a crime if you refuse to date them over this gender thing....

Add that to the string of jokes with the line "leaving before they make it compulsory"

I have no words...............☹️

• Like 1

i'm all about you do your thing and ill do mine live and let live so on and so forth but man i was raised to say sir and ma'am hold doors for ladies help them when they have things to carry and the past few years just being what i thought was polite has gotta me into some trouble. I really try to be nice to people that wait on me and handle my food i called a she/he ma'am a couple years ago and it was like i called it anything but a milk cow. I offer to help a lady pack some boxes walking across a parking lot one day and got one of the biggest speeches ive ever heard she said well i guess because i'm a woman you don't think i could carry this thats the way you men are think women or weak and can't help their self i don't remember anything else she said because i just turned and walked off.AND last but not least i held a door open in for a lady a while back in front of my wife and she said i did it only because the girl was built well or thats the nicest way i can say it on here

You just can't win nowadays.

29 minutes ago, 88power said:

i'm all about you do your thing and ill do mine live and let live so on and so forth but man i was raised to say sir and ma'am hold doors for ladies help them when they have things to carry and the past few years just being what i thought was polite has gotta me into some trouble. I really try to be nice to people that wait on me and handle my food i called a she/he ma'am a couple years ago and it was like i called it anything but a milk cow. I offer to help a lady pack some boxes walking across a parking lot one day and got one of the biggest speeches ive ever heard she said well i guess because i'm a woman you don't think i could carry this thats the way you men are think women or weak and can't help their self i don't remember anything else she said because i just turned and walked off.AND last but not least i held a door open in for a lady a while back in front of my wife and she said i did it only because the girl was built well or thats the nicest way i can say it on here

People have been conditioned to be a victim of society. Nobody is supposed to be secure in their own self, unchanged, unfiltered, God given body or life.

You’re a condition of xyz and it’s someone else’s fault. Thus the breakdown of a civilized society has begun. 

• Like 3

My sister`s BIl was my age. Name is/was Bill.

We played together as youngsters.

They live in Weezyanna.

Always thot he was different.

He, as of 12 yrs ago, is now Karen.

As Bill, he married and had 2 or 3 kids.

He had the whole nine yards done.

Breasts and coochie too!

He/she/it sent me a friend request years ago.

I don`t know whether to send he/she/it a card/flowers/candy or a "lose my contact" request.

Sickens me as does our PA secretary of heath freak show. 

• Confused 1
7 hours ago, 88power said:

Keep doing what your doing, I do the same up here, two days ago I held the door for a young lady, smile and thanx, before I could let go a big strapper came up and I said here ya go kiddo, another smile and thanx. 

The day before that I offered to take a buggy back for a lady a few years below me, another smile and thanx, it’s all worth it, and for the a**holes who screw with you  they can duck themselves, life is to short, have a good day my friend.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MTO said:

My sister`s BIl was my age. Name is/was Bill.

We played together as youngsters.

They live in Weezyanna.

Always thot he was different.

He, as of 12 yrs ago, is now Karen.

As Bill, he married and had 2 or 3 kids.

He had the whole nine yards done.

Breasts and coochie too!

He/she/it sent me a friend request years ago.

I don`t know whether to send he/she/it a card/flowers/candy or a "lose my contact" request.

Sickens me as does our PA secretary of heath freak show. 

Lose my contact!

• Like 1