I don't pay a subscription  so I have to listen to adds.     Thought about subscribing 

But I just heard a add for BLM.   Wth.  

Any business that supports them should be boycotted imo. Im fine with fair treatment for all and social justice/equality, not fine with  domestic terrorists who promote racism and violence, as well as illegally funneling money into dem candidates...or any candidate for that matter.

• Like 5

Someone told me about those commercials a couple days ago. 

3 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

I don't pay a subscription  so I have to listen to adds.     Thought about subscribing 

But I just heard a add for BLM.   Wth.  

Look for 80’s Comedy channel, there’s some vintage Eddie Murphy that’ll p!ss off the whiners. Don’t listen to it very often so haven’t heard the BLM commercials. Did see on TV last night Sprite is supporting BLM. 

B/C if you dont the media will villianize you and call you racists.  You know the work you use when you cant win a argument with facts an logic calmly.  You just point and say racist.  

• Like 4

I mean. I listen to Don Williams  station  al I want in good music.  Naacp is infringing on my rights  now they want my music 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

I mean. I listen to Don Williams  station  al I want in good music.  Naacp is infringing on my rights  now they want my music 

They won’t stop until they have it all. If you bow down to their demands, and fear them, they’ll give you a reprieve until you say or do something they don’t agree with, then you’re dog turd again... and so it goes.

Repression disguised as freedom. Hate disguised as love. Intolerance disguised as acceptance. Falsehoods demanded to be facts. History to be erased. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
16 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

Heard it this morning. Yes it is naacp legal defense fund for blm. If they would just look at the music I listen to they would know I don't want to hear that commercial. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

is there a Email address we can send them a message?

Well kinda...

Cancel your subscription.  FWIW that'll send a message.

Well I don’t subscribe.   That’s why I have to listen to adds.      But now Iam sure if I did subscribe they would send money anyway. 
 I was trying to find another source, it’s just  Aggravating they play it every others add.