4 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I wasent planning on buying any of their products when I got up this morning but now that I see a bunch of grown men hashing this out back and forth on a tractor forum , I’m headed to the market to get as much of their products as I can stuff into the cart Wether I need em or not. 😛🤪

I am unsure if I have ever had a GOYA bean however please let me know of the taste. I was unaware the family, immigrated from Spain and I believe is the wealthiest Spanish immigrant family in the USA.  Perhaps that is what caused the feud with the American Puerto Rican politician from New York.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was also at the White House for Obama, never hear anything on that. The CEO of Goya said he came for Obama when asked and came when Pres Trump asked. Said he had respect for the Office regardless o

I wasent planning on buying any of their products when I got up this morning but now that I see a bunch of grown men hashing this out back and forth on a tractor forum , I’m headed to the market to ge

I have NO idea what this is or what the story is.  BUT it is reminding why I have just about 100% quit going on social media. I will guess.....having 0 info.  The media is trying to make the pres

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

+1, my wife is a huge Trump fan...............Me, I like his policies a ton, but think he dropped the ball and could have had the entire population eating out of his hand if he would have pivoted from his crash and burn tactics to something more of a understanding and thoughtful approach...................With that said, definitely voting for him in the fall as I hope most of the population does, we couldn't take what the other party has and wants to do.

It would be the first time most of the population voted for him if that does happen.   Have to wait and see,  never know.

33 minutes ago, cjf711 said:

It would be the first time most of the population voted for him if that does happen.   Have to wait and see,  never know.

What's that got to do with it. He's still the president. Wasn't my first pick but the democrats won't run anybody worth voting for. He'll be getting my vote again this fall. And it doesn't matter if most of the population votes for him or not. That's how it works. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

I wasent planning on buying any of their products when I got up this morning but now that I see a bunch of grown men hashing this out back and forth on a tractor forum , I’m headed to the market to get as much of their products as I can stuff into the cart Wether I need em or not. 😛🤪

Good we need to stand up against the cancel culture donate what you don’t need.

My product recommendation

Makes a good Moscow Mule

Goya Refresco Ginger Beer Soda, 12 Ounce -- 24 per case.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Elizabeth Warren backs plan to get rid of the Electoral College ...

this is true, but, still more people voted for Clinton.   I mean,  you cant really argue about that right?  ;

3 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

He seems to forget Slick Willy was elected without a majority 

We are talking about Trump,  not every american election in history,   

• Like 2
Just now, cjf711 said:

this is true, but, still more people voted for Clinton.   I mean,  you cant really argue about that right?  ;

That map is all that matters

• Like 3
3 hours ago, cjf711 said:

The reason for the electoral college is to give the little guy a bigger voice.  Our founders rooted for the underdog, and sometimes so do I.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Littlefeller said:

The reason for the electoral college is to give the little guy a bigger voice.  Our founders rooted for the underdog, and sometimes so do I.

I like to think maybe some of the founding fathers didnt really think the electoral college was such a great idea,  so, I can personally not really care for it and also not consider myself a complete traitor to the USA.   But,  would I abolish it?   I dont know about that.   I would however like to see them modify it to force the electors to cast votes for whom they are directed too.

38 minutes ago, cjf711 said:

I like to think maybe some of the founding fathers didnt really think the electoral college was such a great idea,  so, I can personally not really care for it and also not consider myself a complete traitor to the USA.   But,  would I abolish it?   I dont know about that.   I would however like to see them modify it to force the electors to cast votes for whom they are directed too.

I think they had a ruling the other day saying they had to. Not 100 percent sure but thought that's what I read. I agree on that. 

7 hours ago, cjf711 said:

I would however like to see them modify it to force the electors to cast votes for whom they are directed too.

The US Supreme Court has issued a decision this term regarding faithless electors.  

CHIAFALO ET AL. v. WASHINGTON

Mon July 6, 2020

Supreme Court says states can punish Electoral College voters

The Supreme Court said Monday that states can punish members of the Electoral College who break a pledge to vote for a state's popular vote winner in presidential elections.

The case comes as the election season is heating up, putting the Electoral College once again front and center in an increasingly polarized and volatile political atmosphere.

In 2016, 10 of the 538 presidential electors went rogue, attempting to vote for someone other than their pledged candidate. In all, 32 states and the District of Columbia have laws that are meant to discourage faithless electors. But until 2016, no state had ever actually punished or removed an elector because of his or her vote.

The vote count was 9-0.

"Today, we consider whether a State may also penalize an elector for breaking his pledge and voting for someone other than the presidential candidate who won his State's popular vote. We hold that a State may do so," Justice Elena Kagan wrote.

"The Constitution's text and the Nation's history both support allowing a State to enforce an elector's pledge to support his party's nominee -- and the state voters' choice -- for President," she added.

Supreme Court says states can punish Electoral College voters

8 hours ago, cjf711 said:

You are correct, and I am well aware Hillary won the popular vote.  Trump played small ball and won the popular vote in thirty one (31) states versus Hillary's nineteen (19).  

On 7/20/2020 at 3:50 AM, RichardDSalyer said:

You are correct, and I am well aware Hillary won the popular vote.  Trump played small ball and won the popular vote in thirty one (31) states versus Hillary's nineteen (19).  

It's a good thing we have the current voting system in place. I would hate to see what would happen to our country If these cities which are being trashed and burned are an example of the voters mentality .

9 hours ago, 806 man said:

It's a good thing we have the current voting system in place. I would hate to see what would happen to our country If these cities which are being trashed and burned are an example of the voters mentality .

Agreed.

• Like 2

Maybe if you don't vote you can't protest!!  That would go for any protest.

Gonzo , my Man !

I have never met you but I been told by a fella that I respect very much that your a good Guy.

I can't help but wonder for someone that does not post very often but  when He does usually its  a I am superior  with a negative bent would toss a fire bomb into this forum over something so insignificant as the Goya item !

Yet in you pious attitude you fail to show any concern for what is happening  in your own back yard !  Now that is significant and warrants concern  unless you align yourself with the Antifa group which would not surprise me.

Perhaps you need to consider your Priorities .

Tony

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Timothy56 said:

Maybe if you don't vote you can't protest!!  That would go for any protest.

Yea but if only not for the pesky item of the 1A to the COTUS.....

1 hour ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Yea but if only not for the pesky item of the 1A to the COTUS.....

And yet if a person publicly questions or does not support Blm they are subject to ridcule, physical abuse and even death......