On 7/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, sandhiller said:

They are slowly marrying into certain areas. 

I think this one was in iOwA😉😁😆

1323172023_coronawife.jpg.a1c345fd926f0dfde81071c25f3fee24.jpg

OMG, if my wife saw this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite.

So do you guys really have that many or is somebody smokin the wacky tobacky👽😜

His name's actually Darrel. Didn't you see the progressive commercial?!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MTO said:

C`mon Sledge!

Next you will be saying there is no Santa Claus!!!

Sure there is silly......Got a video of him dancing also. 

6C99BA95-4CFB-4CD6-9AE1-4A7FD386C07B.gif

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, MTO said:

A customer saw one in the 60s.

Swears to it.

Bumped it in his car and knocked it down.

It stood up right in his headlights and limped away.

And the guy's bud has always wondered how his leg got broke on that night of heavy drinkin w/ his peeps?

• Haha 2

Soooooo......

Let's say they DO exist.

As inquisitively I am re: science shittt when it comes down to it if they don't fudge w/ me, I won't fudge w/ them.  They ain't killin no one.  They ain't robbin & rapin.  They aren't creatin interweb scams.  Just let them be.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Soooooo......

Let's say they DO exist.

As inquisitively I am re: science shittt when it comes down to it if they don't fudge w/ me, I won't fudge w/ them.  They ain't killin no one.  They ain't robbin & rapin.  They aren't creatin interweb scams.  Just let them be.

They ARE doing annoying mattress ads

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

They are slowly marrying into certain areas. 

I think this one was in iOwA😉😁😆

1323172023_coronawife.jpg.a1c345fd926f0dfde81071c25f3fee24.jpg

Hey now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WITH ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE TRAIL CAMS    HUNTING   FISHING   CAMPING  LOGGING THAT NO ONE SHOT ONE OR GOT DECENT PICTURES OF ONE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Rusty shackleford said:

the real problem is manbearpig, he's half man half bear and half pigScreenshot_20200717-212020_Messages.thumb.jpg.dcf8c3098c57e7eb72b383a4ecce1e67.jpg

Love South Park ,  that was a funny episode .

• Like 1

In the Everglades they have a closely related skunk ape. I saw one that was killed and stuffed by a taxidermist when I visited the skunk ape research center.

https://www.skunkape.info/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/trail-floridas-bigfoot-skunk-ape-180949981/

In south Florida it easily could be an ape that escaped and survived. 

Thx-Ace 

• Like 2

Correct Social distancing and Taking a leak 

• Haha 1

My favorite.LhKb97H.thumb.jpg.b5bffff4f3f6ad5a2cd172c2671dc5b3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
11 hours ago, Rusty shackleford said:

the real problem is manbearpig, he's half man half bear and half pigScreenshot_20200717-212020_Messages.thumb.jpg.dcf8c3098c57e7eb72b383a4ecce1e67.jpg

I have been waiting for someone to tell you that a manbearpig is  one third man one third bear  and one third pig . 

Sorry I had to do it! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Soooooo......

Let's say they DO exist.

Yes ,  leave them alone. After all,  Bigfoot Lives Matter!

• Like 5

I was...our area is huge reports (an alot of pot) but yeah.  But With today's infared and trailcams etc etc.  I cant see how if we loooook we dont see.  Now the tee pee type things found in very remote areas and trees flipped upside down 1000s of miles from man.  Wth?  There was a show 1x and they visited a man living like 10h N of Edmonton alone.  He has some pretty compelling stories an things he could show you.  But when he mentioned the howls...then the black helicopters....and special ops guys on repel lines...then gun fight.....kinda started making me question his THC intake daily

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

I was...our area is huge reports (an alot of pot) but yeah.  With today infared and trailcams etc etc.  I cant see gow if we loooook we dont see.  Now the tee pee type things found in very remote areas and trees flipped upside down 1000s of miles from man.  Wth?  There was a show 1x and they visited a man living like 10h N of Edmonton alone.  He has some pretty compelling stories an things he could show you.  But when he mentioned the howls...then the black helicopters....and special ops guys on repel lines...then gun fight.....kinda started making me question his THC intake daily

Likely confising reality with his childhood memories of nights of watching steve austin the six million dollar man on TV.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, lorenzo said:

I have been waiting for someone to tell you that a manbearpig is  one third man one third bear  and one third pig . 

Sorry I had to do it! 😀

No your wrong and here is a video of al gore to prove it

Watch "South Park man bear pig!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/h60KFYocdcQ

• Haha 1

I want them to be real. Would be.cool to see one from a distance. I cant believe there are supposed sighting around my area of minnesota along the mississipi 

• Like 1
On 7/17/2020 at 9:08 AM, jingles1928 said:

Looks like you guys in Montana S. Dakota and Nebraska need to be a little more diligent in  your observations.

This place ain't fit for man or Bigfoot.

• Haha 1

Beach bigfoot 🤔🧐🙄😁

1595175208066.thumb.png.1d08db855648d4142e63f528be407e80.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Saw one on I71 south of Medina in a field going to Columbus , when you see it ,you go naaa! Mistakes! 🛑 stop take pictures. 
in this case since it was spring time, it was a big guy in a gilly suit hunting turkeys c! Can’t confirm waited to long to verify went past to fast !  But it take the breathe out of ya to think objectively, to take pictures. Just the facts ! My encounter 

20 minutes ago, 560Dennis said:

Saw one on I71 south of Medina in a field going to Columbus , when you see it ,you go naaa! Mistakes! 🛑 stop take pictures. 
in this case since it was spring time, it was a big guy in a gilly suit hunting turkeys c! Can’t confirm waited to long to verify went past to fast !  But it take the breathe out of ya to think objectively, to take pictures. Just the facts ! My encounter 

Got a big plywood one going up the Niobrara river hill south of Valentine. Dress him up for diff seasons like Santa, summer surfer shorts, etc.

Wonder if Christian or Pete saw him on their way through😁

On 7/17/2020 at 8:17 PM, vtfireman85 said:

They ARE doing annoying mattress ads

...and beef jerky, and insurance...

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Got a big plywood one going up the Niobrara river hill south of Valentine. Dress him up for diff seasons like Santa, summer surfer shorts, etc.

Wonder if Christian or Pete saw him on their way through😁

We have one around here it's part of someones mail box post they do the same thing dress it up for all the holidays 

• Like 2