Farm Science Review

hanniedog

23 minutes ago, hanniedog said:

Has bit the dust for 2020. No rain outs. no sleet, no snow just some F-ing virus.

I was wondering when that was going to happen. 

For those of you who think you are going to wait this out and everything is going to happen next year. Good luck with that. It is going to wait us out til we do it the old fashioned way through exposure and immunity. These shutdowns and subsequent spikes in cases has proven to me that we are only prolonging the inevitable. You're waiting for a vaccine? I remember at the beginning that the time frame was a year to 18 months. This was in March when this was said. 18 months from this past March puts you November 2021. You do it this way. You better get good and comfortable because if we're **** bent on this approach, next year isn't going to be any better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gonna have some virtual show. What the **** good is if you can't eat popcorn. get a free meal that cost ya $20 grand, kick tires on a machine the costs more than all the land you bought in a life time. Let alone drive a 100 miles to see the neighbor across the road. all the free magazines an trader papers. Plus I get to see some of my FSR alumni from back in the 80's

7 hours ago, hanniedog said:

Gonna have some virtual show. What the **** good is if you can't eat popcorn. get a free meal that cost ya $20 grand, kick tires on a machine the costs more than all the land you bought in a life time. Let alone drive a 100 miles to see the neighbor across the road. all the free magazines an trader papers. Plus I get to see some of my FSR alumni from back in the 80's

Pretty much sums it . **** I've even ran into UT Martin alumni there.

21 hours ago, hanniedog said:

Place got tore to **** by hurricane winds and the show still went on.

I remember that storm front.  I saw things airborne that never should have been.  Show management shut the show down and chased us out right before that front hit.