I saw this last night, told mother and she had heard nothing, so it was on the downlow, I don’t think Travolta trusts the media much, 57, way to early, RIP.

Another death was Presley grand son, Ben Keough, self inflicted gun shot, 27 years old, what can weigh so hard as to do this.

• Sad 2

Cancer takes far too many people far too soon. 

RIP Kelly

Prayers for solace and peace to family and friends

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

I saw this last night, told mother and she had heard nothing, so it was on the downlow, I don’t think Travolta trusts the media much, 57, way to early, RIP.

Another death was Presley grand son, Ben Keough, self inflicted gun shot, 27 years old, what can weigh so hard as to do this.

I’d imagine the pressure he must of endured if he looked as much like Elvis as they claimed he did. I didn’t see it. His poor mother must be beside herself with grief. 🙏 🙏

Tragic

• Like 1

RIP . Remember watching the experts on the satellite dish when the rfd channel had them for rural America.

googled her first movie and it is fitting a ihc truck is in the opening scenes

097DCACA-189F-44BF-8334-49DB4AA24034.png

BB1E208F-7704-4274-AEA5-BDCAA7B8BD71.png

Another thing is you can say what you want about Travolta ( I always liked him especially pulp fiction ) but his road hasn't been great, Diana hyland passed 43 years ago from breast cancer, his son jett passed a few years ago from a seizure, and now his wife kelly passes from breast cancer also, I won't say snake bit but tragic nonetheless.

• Sad 2
21 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Another thing is you can say what you want about Travolta ( I always liked him especially pulp fiction ) but his road hasn't been great, Diana hyland passed 43 years ago from breast cancer, his son jett passed a few years ago from a seizure, and now his wife kelly passes from breast cancer also, I won't say snake bit but tragic nonetheless.

yes sir sad he has had a lot of death in his circle - hope they all get through it ok 

3 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Wife and me liked him in Phenomenon

It is tough to have loved ones taken from you

He had had more than his share for sure

• Like 2