Estate of Bert Swanson( I took pictures )

redturbo

I don't know the man or brother that are having the auction.  He passed away last fall at the age of 90.  Very impressive collection of all colours up for sale this coming Saturday July 18/20.  Had plans to go this auction,  but the virus is not allowing us to gather at auctions here in Alberta.  But could preview the items on the 11th,  so went for a 3 hrs drive to see what all was there.  Was totally blown away but shape of the yard,  buildings,  restored equipment,  trucks,  etc.  Just about everything was put away in a shed of some sort.  Figured you guys would enjoy seeing some of these items. 

www.dougjohnauctionservice.com

Forgot to mention,  auction people told my Dad.  There willing to work with buyers out side of the province or south of the border. Just give them all call.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lots of good stuff there.  Apparently in MT, its up to the auction company whether to have a in person live auction or only online.  Went to one couple of week ago and it was the first time most of us/neighbors had seen each other since March.  

Wow