All hooked up, ready to go.....which way to RPRU?

vtfireman85

Just now, 1586 Jeff said:

The Allis driver is A LOT better looking.......

that's true, she was on the M earlier but can't reach the pedals very well, the Monroe seat doesn't help. gets all stretched out to push the clutch and her leg is in the way of shift lever. dads has the pipe seat and it works much better, and the allis has that flip over seat that moves closer. 

rain or burned -  i used one all the time riding my horse and sitting at horse shows watching my daughter compete - some folks hated me because my umbrella scared their horses - I used a BIG golf one so it covered me and my saddle.

My answer was NO i am not putting it away,  you need to work with your horse and get it used to strange things - they didnt like my answer, they were HORSE people - there are 2 kinds of horse people and I wasnt THEIR kind - ask sandhiller, he can affirm 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

rain or burned -  i used one all the time riding my horse and sitting at horse shows watching my daughter compete - some folks hated me because my umbrella scared their horses - I used a BIG golf one so it covered me and my saddle.

My answer was NO i am not putting it away,  you need to work with your horse and get it used to strange things - they didnt like my answer, they were HORSE people - there are 2 kinds of horse people and I wasnt THEIR kind - ask sandhiller, he can affirm 

Those are the horse people I usually dealt with?

38 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

lol you just cant make that stuff up there are some real special folks in the horse world ?

I would like to correct that to say “there are some real special people in the world!!!

Tonight I had a numbskull that wanted to tailgate me.

In the rain no less.

And the particular trailer that I was pulling has marker lights every 24” along it.  Being 48 feet long with a few extra red marker lights at the back  there are 28 L.E.D. lights along each side in addition to multiple rear and mid mounted turn signals.

Said numb skull attempted to pass me on the right after I made a left turn at an intersection while I was preparing to merge into the right hand lane.  Apparently said numbskull wanted to tell me that I was Number One by waving a solitary finger at me......

20 hours ago, 1586 Jeff said:

I would like to correct that to say “there are some real special people in the world!!!

In the rain no less.

And the particular trailer that I was pulling has marker lights every 24” along it.  Being 48 feet long with a few extra red marker lights at the back  there are 28 L.E.D. lights along each side in addition to multiple rear and mid mounted turn signals.

Said numb skull attempted to pass me on the right after I made a left turn at an intersection while I was preparing to merge into the right hand lane.  Apparently said numbskull wanted to tell me that I was Number One by waving a solitary finger at me......

well I think that same numbskull was driving in my neck of teh woods today - 18 wheeler, I-435 55mph construction zone increased to 60, choice of lanes NO crossing double White lines - i was driving 62 in the left hand lane as thats the one I happened to be in when all teh lanes merged. 18 wheeler road my donkey the entire time thru the construction zone - when construction zone was over with dual white lines it went to 65mph. I moved over to teh right lane bumped my speed up to 70 and he goes by blowing his horn waving his tall finger - i guess going over the speed limit is not good enough for him. It was about 1.5 miles of construction zone. If I would have brake checked him he would have run over me I am sure. 

21 hours ago, 1586 Jeff said:

In the rain no less.

Funny story like that. My fil who was a big stout man used to haul grain. Going through town one day and started to change lanes. Said about the time he started to go to the right he seen a car was beside him. Car goes over and hits curb. Now he was a big stout feller but a good man to go along with it. He pulls in at the next lot to give the people his insurance info if they had any damage to their vehicle. Old boy jumps out yelling you stupid sob this and you stupid sob that, you tore up my car. Fil steps out of truck to apologize and give info to fix damage. The old boy sees how big he is and says it didn't hurt anything and jumped in his car and took off. 

• Haha 1