Telephone call leading to prayers needed

I don’t know if I should put this here, in a way it’s selfish but in another way, it’s potentially saving a mans life.

I just called about an item this gentleman has listed. I won’t get into what. In the conversation he mentioned that he’s probably going to be in the hospital tomorrow and might not come out. 
When I asked why he mentioned he had an aneurysm and it’s moved on him.

Hence this post. 🙏
Lord keep this man in your blessings. May his surgeons’ hands be guided by your hands and may he make a full recovery. In Jesus name I pray. Amen🙏

• Like 5

Never hurt anything to ask for prayer. You are caring for another human being. Can’t be faulted for that. 👍🏼

Here’s hopes and prayers for peace of mind for this gentleman and a steady hand for the Medical Professionals. 

• Like 2

Prayers sent out

I think it's great he will be in the hands of medical people that quickly and not found in his recliner.

May God watch over this man

May the surgeon and those attending be guided to a successful operation.

• Like 1

Prayer works!

You will have to follow up on him keep us posted!

• Like 1

my thoughts on that - even when its me that needs prayer - i would want someone praying for me so I better share so others can pray for someone else - jesus you know this man, his family and his situation intimately I pray for him in your name - amen 

13 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

I don’t know if I should put this here, in a way it’s selfish but in another way, it’s potentially saving a mans life.

I just called about an item this gentleman has listed. I won’t get into what. In the conversation he mentioned that he’s probably going to be in the hospital tomorrow and might not come out. 
When I asked why he mentioned he had an aneurysm and it’s moved on him.

Hence this post. 🙏
Lord keep this man in your blessings. May his surgeons’ hands be guided by your hands and may he make a full recovery. In Jesus name I pray. Amen🙏

keep us posted on any news today - lord be with him

• Thanks 1