On my way out to the barn this morning the moon greeted me from its perch in the southwestern sky, so I snapped a photo.

When reviewing the photo later, I was a bit saddened to see that protesters must have removed Neil Armstong's flag. I can't see it.

Keith-

IMG_0581.jpg

• Like 8

Outstanding clarity on that picture. Whenever I try to take a picture of the moon or even a cloud formation it never turns out well. Even the pictures I take to post on here are hit and miss.

1 hour ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

Outstanding clarity on that picture. Whenever I try to take a picture of the moon or even a cloud formation it never turns out well. Even the pictures I take to post on here are hit and miss.

LOL - well, back in the day of film cameras, I used to know how to do stuff like shoot in the dark. Fireworks, or the moon. I tried to shoot the moon early Sunday morning (it was a beautiful red)but my photos were, ahem, less than desirable. So I sat down Sunday afternoon and watched a fellow on YouTube refresh my memory as how to shoot the moon with good results. Armed with the renewed skills from my University of YooToob refresher course, I tried again this morning with the results seen above.

BTW - if interested, here is the video I watched yesterday -

Keith- 

• Like 1