Who all lives in Montana?

Just a wild thought. Want to get out that way.   Would like to pull a camper  (horse trailer).   Looking at different options.     No real plans yet.  But I have a week of vacation I need to use.     
worked in Reno once.  Been to St. Louis   Other then that not west of the MS. River to speak of.     But MT  is on my list

If that’s what you want to do, do it, I’ve been there numerous times and I love it, there is lots to see and do depending on where you come in.

obviously you can see I’m from the coast but I’ve always loved Montana.

• Like 1

It's the "Big Sky Country" for a reason, there is lots to see. I only live 12 miles north of Mt. and have only seen a small part.

If you are into cars you should see Ausome Auto Museum in Chester Mt. owned by Joel and Ruth Fenger. 

Like I said. I don’t leave home much anymore.    A while back I would have just driven out there.  But family keeps me here 

don’t know if we can make it work.   Kinda “drinking and dreaming “ as the song says.  1000 mi out of my mind 😉

love it there, lived there a couple years, nader lives around columbus - bear tooth pass is worth the trip, so is glacier, yellowstone is ok but i prefer glacier vs geothermal - its a long drive prolly take more than a week for sure from KY - its two days out n two days back from MO so KY is going to burn another day or close to it each way. 

Mader (not Nader, doggone autocorrect!!!) does in fact live near Columbus, Montana.  If you get near there, have him take you by the “Big Fat Lunchbox”.  It is worth the trip!!!

Im in Columbus,old binder guy is in Helena. Couple others scattered around....

Would be pretty good haul for a week with a trailer from. The beaten path would be beartooth hwy and Yellowstone or glacier but glacier is pretty shut down this year.

If its open fort benton and the 5 millionth is a must. If your coming that far.

….been there   several times...…..without any prejudice......my favourite State to visit..;).….some wonderful  places to see...''...especially spring and autumn

…...Mike

Went through the Custer Battlefield, Bear Tooth Pass, Yellowstone, Salt Lake City and stopped and seen 4014 under steam last fall.

Go after school starts, if it does. A lot less tourists and more fun.

Bear Tooth Pass is something that should be on every ones Bucket List.

It is gorgeous and I would do it every year if closer.

One week is not long enough by long shot.

APF

• Like 1

Elk 

What a coincidence. I am in Bozeman now and drove through Yellowstone yesterday. Entered from Livingston and on the way out went through Columbus. Its ashamed how Bozeman built up. I come out here for work at least 2 times a year.

19 hours ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Mader (not Nader, doggone autocorrect!!!) does in fact live near Columbus, Montana.  If you get near there, have him take you by the “Big Fat Lunchbox”.  It is worth the trip!!!

yes good old nader mader from col col columbus me n my stut t t t er ........... makes my turrets act up too -  i think if you hook that trailer up to thesd5488 he could make the trip in record time behind his ford if you could hang on, just dont blink you will  miss it at his speeds LOL

A drive through Montana let's you know why the indiginous ones lived there. And why the indiginous ones came from all over to harvest bison. When I die and go to the hereafter, I hope I'm horseback in a place like Montana, chasing prairie maidens!

Love all the northwest states, great people there