bitty

Found out today about Bud Youle

I went to the chapter meeting this afternoon and learned that Bud Yule (sp?) passed away a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to keep up on here , maybe I missed a thread about this or I already forgot it? 

not sure bitty - i havent been able to keep up on here much either with my work schedule around our merger but try to do my best, so sorry about this news, dont know if I spoke/typed to him, but sad to hear regardless, I have also been fighting the covid downer syndrome, our state of the country and economy is in the hands of the lord. We have a lot of change ahead of us regardless. I will be praying for his family and for all of us. 

Didn’t know him but prayers for the family. 

Link:

https://www.hurleyfh.com/obituaries/John-Bud-Youle/#!/Obituary

Obituary for John "Bud" William Youle Jr.

John “Bud” William Youle Jr., 82, of Petersburg, Illinois, passed away on Friday, June 5, 2020, at his home. He was born on June 18, 1937, to John and Ardean (Farris) Youle in Hannibal, Missouri. He married Beth Hicks in Hannibal on December 23, 1959. 

Bud graduated high school in 1955 before attending Missouri Valley College in Marshall, Missouri, graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics in 1959. He then served our grateful nation in the Marine Corps from 1959 to 1963. In 1963, he joined International Harvester, which later became J.I. Case, as a National Sales Manager before retiring after 32 years. 

Bud was a member of the First Christian Church in Petersburg where he served on the church board. He was a member of the VFW Post 6871 and was a member of the Stock Club where he served as the President of the Coffee Club. He loved gardening, farming, baseball, and traveling to California every year. He was an American history buff, kept up with politics and the stock market and was an avid speaker for J.I. Case. 

Bud is survived by his wife of 60 years; two daughters, Amy Beth (husband Tony) Santi of Western Springs, Illinois, and Julie Lenoch of Salt Lake City, Utah; four grandchildren, Rachel Lenoch, Justin Lenoch, Joshua Santi and Jake Santi; and a sister, Yvonne (husband Russell) Youle-Herring. 

Bud was preceded in death by his parents and a son-in-law. 

Due to the COVID-19 uncertainty, there will be a private family service held at First Christian Church in Petersburg with Pastor Rick Williams officiating. A private family graveside service and military burial rites will be held at Grandview Burial Park in Hannibal, Missouri. The family will be hosting a memorial gathering planned for late July which will be announced when a date and time are determined. 

Memorial contributions in Bud’s name may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project, P.O. Box 758517, Topeka, Kansas 66675 or by visiting https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=10043&ovr_acv_id=5246. 

Please visit Bud’s online obituary at hurleyfh.com to leave condolences and share memories.
  • Thanks 2

I have a complete set of IH service manuals from a retired IH service manager. In the service manuals are multiple typed and / or hand written letters by Bud to sales / service managers on how to sell against the competition. Neat stuff to have. 

R.I.P. Bud

• Like 1

He put on really great seminars at RPRU on the development and marketing of the 2+2.  Look them up on youtube they are interesting to watch.  RIP to Mr. Youle and condolences to friends and family.

1 hour ago, drglinski said:

He put on really great seminars at RPRU on the development and marketing of the 2+2.  Look them up on youtube they are interesting to watch.  RIP to Mr. Youle and condolences to friends and family.

+1, glad I got to see him in person.