do any of you guys use a Redfield Revalution 2-7X33 scope and what do you think of it? Some reviews I've read say you can't bring it to center no way at all. Keep adjusting -doesn't move where shot is hitting. All comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance. Pembroke

Where's Runner when u need him!

Not to imply there arent other experienced members here.

I sure am not

50 minutes ago, littlered166 said:

do any of you guys use a Redfield Revalution 2-7X33 scope and what do you think of it? Some reviews I've read say you can't bring it to center no way at all. Keep adjusting -doesn't move where shot is hitting. All comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance. Pembroke

All my Redfields are originals. Thought the new ones are Leupolds value line. 

I have 3 or 4 of them on rifles and cant complain about them so far. I bought them because everything I read about them at the time said they were made in USA and would hold their settings unlike some imported scopes and on and on. Now you all got me second guessing. Another problem I have nowdays is seeing without reading glasses. My redfield on my 22 seems to work better for me if I wear my glasses I keep in my toolbox in the shop.

Redfields are fine. I dont personally like them. But they work just fine. If someone cant get one to adjust then send it back. Ive had two. They just arent my favorite reticles or turrets. For the price you might consider thr vortex crossfire 2 or the burris scout if you hate your pocketbook. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tv 📺 screen scope works good ,like it for elk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 560Dennis said:

Tv 📺 screen scope works good ,like it for elk

Buy every one i see. The old Redfield wide vues.

1 minute ago, exSW said:

Buy every one i see. The old Redfield wide vues.

The scope that won the west 

ever buy something just because you like it then come to find out it a treasure , diamond the rough 🤷‍♂️👀