Sign in to follow this  
cobfly

Black guns matter

My daily carry, concealed or open. Ruger SR9c.

IMG_20200704_111002637.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing one of my guns was half that dirty😲

2D9DCDBE-A0F3-4E1E-A270-E1DDB41C30C3.thumb.png.11840c90f99e656f04addeb9a3687101.png

I've been out haying. Cleaning is due. But a good weapon that will tolerate dust and still operate properly. 

• Like 2

I have a full size on the bedside stand right now, finest of the fine ergonomics fit my hand flawlessly. It’s been though quite a lot including a many rain storms and a swim in a lake. Never a misfire, shoots anything I stuff in it. It replaced a LLama 1911 9mm knockoff that failed to operate one too many times. The American line are nice, but I think the SR series were even better. 

7 hours ago, lorenzo said:

I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing one of my guns was half that dirty😲

2D9DCDBE-A0F3-4E1E-A270-E1DDB41C30C3.thumb.png.11840c90f99e656f04addeb9a3687101.png

It's not the dusty gun, its called guilt.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I have a full size on the bedside stand right now, finest of the fine ergonomics fit my hand flawlessly. It’s been though quite a lot including a many rain storms and a swim in a lake. Never a misfire, shoots anything I stuff in it. It replaced a LLama 1911 9mm knockoff that failed to operate one too many times. The American line are nice, but I think the SR series were even better. 

Llama had a hit and miss track record. 2 or 3 new models would be junk and then they would make a gem. I still wouldn't use one as a carry gun. Same way with Star. Some of thge guns they produced were great and other were junk.

Rick

My 2 I carry, when I open carry I always take the glock 17, 18 rounds and shoots like butter, yes butter shoots smooth20200705_083157.thumb.jpg.8bf493a48d91129a87621de5c74ac49a.jpg