Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ian Beale

Rush Jobs For MTO

Recommended Posts

"Due to perceived racism master cylinders and slave cylinders are to be removed from all cars"

(Caption on a cartoon I got via email no links unfortunately)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

"Due to perceived racism master cylinders and slave cylinders are to be removed from all cars"

(Caption on a cartoon I got via email no links unfortunately)

This may never...STOP😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

This may never...STOP😂😂😂

Which?

The hysteria?

Or the cars without braking systems?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Which?

The hysteria?

Or the cars without braking systems?

yes

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

"Due to perceived racism master cylinders and slave cylinders are to be removed from all cars"

(Caption on a cartoon I got via email no links unfortunately)

And here ya go😃

1896254936_riotersbrakes.png.e158751dcd4b88e2b7294523fc85ecd0.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And can no longer call a young male "boy" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up in the shop. Got 2 Lincoln welders. Wonder if they should change their name so as not to trigger somebody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the daze of male end and female end fittings are numbered also.

And can we ever go in and ask for "white" wall tyres or "black" wall tyres again without being shamed.

And what about night time habits, the horror of listening to " white " noise to relax you, no more.

And does it end there, what about the military? Is there an end in sight for the "black" watch regiment?

I mean really if we are going to do this right we have to apply it everywhere, right?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

And here ya go😃

1896254936_riotersbrakes.png.e158751dcd4b88e2b7294523fc85ecd0.png

I think the spelling of "break system" is very telling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cobfly said:

I think the spelling of "break system" is very telling.

LOL, looked right over the top of that. 

It is a sad fact today though. I listed something on Big Iron, you think I could get through to the tiny minds "starter" and "stator" are two totally different words for two totally different things.

Oh well, in their defense i probably couldn't spell words in their line of work..........................like "pade vakation". 😒  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

……...Oh heck...now a lesson on English diction.....think I will take brake  from reading this and head out to the cattle feeding...……:rolleyes:      8.24   Sunday   mourning...….

Mike

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not being a spelling Nazi, just found it ironic. "Break system, Break the system."  Because the brake system is racist. A form of overt, subliminal messaging, which is an oxymoron. But what do I know, just a dumb cowboy with a highschool diploma. But my guard is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MTO said:

And can no longer call a young male "boy" 

Think about when they discover "male" and "female" thread descriptions and what will have to be removed then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cobfly said:

I'm not being a spelling Nazi, just found it ironic. "Break system, Break the system."  Because the brake system is racist. A form of overt, subliminal messaging, which is an oxymoron. But what do I know, just a dumb cowboy with a highschool diploma. But my guard is up.

.if it was my post you were referring   to...…….purely tongue in cheek....:)......just playing with words...…..actually, it is also reining /reigning      even raining  here as well...….just back from feeding cattle...…….and listening to Alan Jackson ...and getting warm   by the  fire …….with a cup of coffee......and the RP forum.....

I would like to say   "black Coffee, "      cobfly…...but that may be construed as racist....sigh ...along with the brake systems....and every other bloody ridiculous things that these morons dream up...it is just as absurd ….the lengths  that these  morons are going to, down under, here.....as in your country...….''copy cat '' of course....It surprises me how considerate  the employers are...letting these animals out day and night...hang on.....maybe …..:blink:

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mike newman said:

.if it was my post you were referring   to...…….purely tongue in cheek....:)......just playing with words...…..actually, it is also reining /reigning      even raining  here as well...….just back from feeding cattle...…….and listening to Alan Jackson ...and getting warm   by the  fire …….with a cup of coffee......and the RP forum.....

I would like to say   "black Coffee, "      cobfly…...but that may be construed as racist....sigh ...along with the brake systems....and every other bloody ridiculous things that these morons dream up...it is just as absurd ….the lengths  that these  morons are going to, down under, here.....as in your country...….''copy cat '' of course....It surprises me how considerate  the employers are...letting these animals out day and night...hang on.....maybe …..:blink:

Mike

No Mike, nothing to do with your post, just the original post, and just the double meaning of it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ian Beale said:

More "correctness"!

"‘Master Bedroom’ Dropped by British Estate Agents for ‘Racist Undertones’  "

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/07/05/master-bedroom-banned-by-british-estate-agents-for-its-historically-racist-undertones/

Don't you wish you could come back in 100 to 500 years from now to see how history explains this, I mean think of the inquisition, the witch trials, the start of the slave trade, the civil war just to name a few and how we explain them now, and compare to these absolutely ridiculous changes that the elites are making to placate a noisy stream of baloney being handed the general public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...