Have a safe and happy 4th!

This is a great holiday weekend for us US citizens. This is when we celebrate our independence day. Trips to the beach/lake, BBQs, a few barley pops. Maybe time with family. Then fireworks. Everything is there for a great time or a tragedy. Booze and gunpowder don't mix well! Tastes terrible........but if you are going to shoot save the booze till after the guns are put away. Don't drink and drive......you may spill your drink! I am a charter member of DAMM. Drunks Against Mad Mothers. But all joking aside use a sober driver! And remember, be safe with the fireworks. There is a meme floating around out there says "kids don't play with fireworks, let the adults who have been drinking all day do that"! But please keep that in mind folks. Everyone back safe, healthy and happy come Monday. That way us retired guys can enjoy your misery of having to go back to work Monday morning!

Rick

• Like 4

I'm a day irly and a dollar shy, but have a good fourth y'all, lets hope you gys can have a peaceful one with out some group claiming some bulls**t  reason to denigrate the true reasons for your holiday, which we all know are true and dear to everyones hearts.

• Like 1

Bachin it this wkd.

Not a fireworks lover.

Got my flags up, but they're up all year, and found a good used 14.9x28 for the 45.

Wheel needs some welding so the welding sparks will be my fireworks.

Gonna enjoy a quiet wkd with the dogs.

Everyone have a good safe 4th.

May God bless America!

We need it.

• Like 4

Have a good and safe 4th ya all. Enjoy yourselves  take care.

• Like 1

Tractor pulling with fireworks right after the pull, what a wonderful way to enjoy freedom20200703_103410.thumb.jpg.1d8cc01aca44bbfa6cbea91140378d5e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We have our normal stuff going on tomorrow. BBQ at my MIL's lake place (no booze allowed). Then home. Some kids and grand kids will be there. Be a good day for my MIL. She loves the family being around. Then home. May BBQ for me and the wife. One daughter, medical lad tech has to work so tomorrow evening we may have my SIL and grand daughter visiting for a bit. If the morning is nice I may get the wife out to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. Don't think I'm taking the boat out tomorrow. Too many boozed up idiots out on the lake.

Rick

• Like 3

Were heading to my sister in  laws place tomorrow evening for a cookout then watching the small town fireworks show about 10pm. Thx-Ace 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Tractor pulling with fireworks right after the pull, what a wonderful way to enjoy freedom20200703_103410.thumb.jpg.1d8cc01aca44bbfa6cbea91140378d5e.jpg

Rusty I hope the young pedal puller gets his turn too. After all the practice your kids were putting with that practice sled and all.

Happy and safe 4th to all.  

• Like 3

Wife is helping with Legion hamburger feed before demo derby in Valentine. Me and the dogs will run pastures then come back and work on swather.

When she gets back we'll jump in C4 and run to town.

Fire Dept sets up perimeter for fireworks display.

If bugs don't chase us off, sit around and have a few barley pops.

Sunday back after it and truck at night. 

Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July weekend. Am looking forward to time off tomorrow night😀

• Like 2

The President came to our state yesterday.

What an impressive program put on at Mount Rushmore!

Thank You America for our history!

• Like 3

"Happy Independence Day" to our American neighbours. May it be celebrated safely and peacefully. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ray54 said:

Rusty I hope the young pedal puller gets his turn too. After all the practice your kids were putting with that practice sled and all.

Happy and safe 4th to 

no pedal pull, kids worked there butts off training and they canceled it do to durp covid, 

We will have some family down. Daughters 4th birthday is the 6th so we will celebrate it today along with Americas. Brats for lunch and brisket is in the smoker for supper. Then we blow s**t up. Have a safe and fun day folks.

20200704_085252.thumb.jpg.3fd098cf91f0bab4804c1760b5924e29.jpg

Old Glory, red tractor, white barn, blue trim. 

• Like 1

Have a good 4th of July , everyone.

Ron