Just a  w4 with an H hood, maybe a British model. I think it’s just a Johnny cash tractor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, IHC5488 said:

One of one, better get it bought and put in the barn.

Collectors item. Does it have a TA? Better get it bought ASAP! $$$$$🏆😎

I’d even give the $40 denoted on the front clip for it. Better jump at that 😉

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

Just a  w4 with an H hood, maybe a British model. I think it’s just a Johnny cash tractor. 

I gotta bite, can’t waste a good piece of nostalgia, yur talking “one piece at a time” right?

36 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I’d even give the $40 denoted on the front clip for it. Better jump at that 😉

That's  -40 degrees Sledge.

Focus!

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, MTO said:

That's  -40 degrees Sledge.

Focus!

I drive a Focus back and forth to work 😝

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

…...appears to me...….more like a Johnny trash    tractor...…..:blink:

Mike

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Dave Shepard said:

No hole for steering shaft. Just H decals, I think. 

I WAS THINKING THE SAME OR SOMETHING. THATS NOT A H HOOD I. TAKE A LOOK AT IT AGAIN.. THERE IS NO BULGE ON TOP WHERE THE STEERING ARM GOES THREW. ITS FLAT ON TOP. ALSO THE GAUGE SET-UP IS NOT RIGHT. THE STEERING RUNS BETWEEN THE GAUGES

4567yuhbvcfdrt5678ui.jpg

• Haha 1

Saw it on the interweb.

Gotta be an H.

11 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Saw it on the interweb.

Gotta be an H.

The truth will set you free 😁

H decals on an I4.....as best I know Britain never built H or W4

43 minutes ago, farmall666 said:

I WAS THINKING THE SAME OR SOMETHING. THATS NOT A H HOOD I. TAKE A LOOK AT IT AGAIN.. THERE IS NO BULGE ON TOP WHERE THE STEERING ARM GOES THREW. ITS FLAT ON TOP. ALSO THE GAUGE SET-UP IS NOT RIGHT. THE STEERING RUNS BETWEEN THE GAUGES

4567yuhbvcfdrt5678ui.jpg

Is that a Minneapolis-Moline UDLX in that photo?

its an i4 with H decals. The clamshell fenders and the foot accelerator  are not W4. the hitch is not original nor the ammeter pod and starter switch, The weird thing is the rear hubs appear (?)to be on backwards. i4 hubs are much heavier/thicker than w4 so they have a wedge cast into the hubs ( entire circumference) to replace the inner rim clamps, if a guy wanted to take those rims and tires off the hubs would have to be removed -  take a look  theres no clamps holding the rims on

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, hillman said:

its an i4 with H decals. The clamshell fenders and the foot accelerator  are not W4. the hitch is not original nor the ammeter pod and starter switch, The weird thing is the rear hubs appear (?)to be on backwards. i4 hubs are much heavier/thicker than w4 so they have a wedge cast into the hubs ( entire circumference) to replace the inner rim clamps, if a guy wanted to take those rims and tires off the hubs would have to be removed -  take a look  theres no clamps holding the rims on

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!! RARE AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD CUSTOM!!!!! probably a prototype. I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Saw it on the interweb.

Gotta be an H.

Gimme more credit than that...

Got out "The Roar of Dust & Diesel" book.  Its about IH factory @ Doncaster England.  According to it,  only M & W models of tractors where built there.  Which would include Farmall M/BM,  BMD,  SBM,  SBMD,  SBW6,  B450 Farmall & International.  Nothing is listed about anything to do with the H,  I or W4 series of tractor.  Not sure if there was any other IH factories in GB that might have made smaller ones? 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, MTO said:

Gimme more credit than that...

General statement.

Not directed specifically at you MTO.

• Haha 1

its a w4 thats been roughed up and wrong decals installed. must be 39 or 40 model with that old style type pto shifter. least they could look on serial # tag and get actual model, and eliminate all this gossip.