Sign in to follow this  
U-C

Happy Canada Day EH!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians 

and the unofficial Canadian Anthem much better then o Canada lol

• Like 1

/……….Yea...….I can just picture    Dasnake raising his glass to toast   Mr   Trudeau...and his consorts....in   appreciation    for their respective endeavours...….in giving  the  common     man  security...from the cradle to the grave...….;)

Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanx UC, backatcha, same to all kanucks on da board, and mike they can shove the toast, I don't like politicians, I don't like troodoh, I don't like gun control, I don't like liberals, but have a nice day all of you.😭

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Thanx UC, backatcha, same to all kanucks on da board, and mike they can shove the toast, I don't like politicians, I don't like troodoh, I don't like gun control, I don't like liberals, but have a nice day all of you.😭

….Oh   !!

UC, Dasnake and all others I doff my toque to ye. Happy Canada Day

canaday3.jpg.36baa465498d5d12e616b72ffa68628b.jpg

• Like 1

Eh . Have a good one , eh 

3 hours ago, mike newman said:

/……….Yea...….I can just picture    Dasnake raising his glass to toast   Mr   Trudeau...and his consorts....in   appreciation    for their respective endeavours...….in giving  the  common     man  security...from the cradle to the grave...….;)

Mike

Mike

Do you reckon he used one or two fingers?

• Haha 1

Happy Canada day y'all!

You canadian guys are just OK.... well the majority of you are.....:ph34r:

And lemme take this opportunity to thank you for not infesting our country with drugs as our neighbor to the south does. 

• Like 3

That second version really rocks. 

Happy Canada Day!!!

• Like 1

I've been watching Heartland some lately. It gets kind of addictive.

8 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

I've been watching Heartland some lately. It gets kind of addictive.

It sure does. I think I've only missed a couple shows. That is one show I will try to actually sit down and watch. It's just a real life show. Especially the bantering between tim and jack 😂

• Like 1

Thanks for the greetings. We had a small parade, not sponsored by any communitee affiliation, just local people came out to show some wares. I will try to get a few pictures. A lot of IHC and a few neat vehicles. 

• Like 1

Talking TV, there was a 2018 history channel show on the dead at vimy ridge, I’ll give you a coles notes so if you see it on you can catch it.

before battle they were hunkered in underground tunnels, to wile their time they left engravings, written notes, and drawings in the chalk tunnels.

relatives of the dead were brought through the tunnels and they found hallowed ground where their ancestor stood before the battle.

they toured the battle site gravesites of 40 or more dead.

really interesting, but you will find it’s emotional toll adds up with the participants, and it caught up with me also.

Its called “searching for vimy’s lost”

• Like 2

3 hours ago, db1486 said:

It sure does. I think I've only missed a couple shows. That is one show I will try to actually sit down and watch. It's just a real life show. Especially the bantering between tim and jack 😂

Heartland is maybe the only best show the CBC is making now, and the cool thing is a lady friend of mine her husband knows Amber Marshalls Husband lol small world

• Like 1

yes its a pretty good show heartland, discovered it a few winters ago one cold cold night usually spend the winter watching the seasons although i think it could be comin to an end sometime soon i just cant see much more the show can tell, but yes the bantering between jack and tim usually remind me of me and dad haha 

happy canada day 

• Like 2

There was a nice fireworks show in town tonight, but seeing as it was possibly the only nice spraying day today, I only got to see them from a distance lol. Oh well it was more peaceful out here anyway 😂

Snapchat-745661394.thumb.jpg.15cd4d9728d8e7713d2892a19feb0733.jpg

Snapchat-1209586897.thumb.jpg.09a01d97cbab17cf2f9a8b8d071e9a78.jpg

• Like 1

"The Queen throwing shade at Justin?

**Do you know what the Crown, immense wealth, and 94 years on this earth buys you? The ability to flip off anyone you want.
Happy Canada Day from the Queen to every Canadian except Justin Trudeau.**

https://twitter.com/DrJacobsRad/status/1278454807632674818  "

Via http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2020/07/02/july-2-2020-reader-tips/#comment-1333525

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, mike newman said:

Mike

Don’t start ,let’s keep the story clean ! 🙏 I lov my Canadian brothers-and sisters 

I haven't been to canada in almost 30 years. I have found memories of Canada. Except for that business trip to Montreal. Thx-Ace