Sign in to follow this  
MTO

Emails sent

1 hour ago, 88power said:

can you send it to me please

done

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, new guy said:

Sandhiller and i will come rescue you from the enemy that has you surrounded. We can transport a couple cattle trailer loads of takers on our way out. They like free rides so there won't be any trouble loading them. There is nothing on the east or west coast that we really need anyway. We can grow enough food to survive. 

I am so UP for that road trip😃

And I have just the place to put them. We can even drop them off at a windmill so they're near water, would love to see their faces when the cows come boiling over the hills from all sides on a hot day for a drink😉😆

We'll call it the Antifa Homestead Act. Give each a free garden plot and the unending night sky😄

new guy you are just so goldarned good hearted😁

Mark, I know you don't want to move but you really need to experience God's own Cattle Country where he allows the truly blessed like new guy and me to care for his herd. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has Mto been put in red power jail? Says he cant recieve messages.

9 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Oh crap.

Bet my msg limit is full.

I`ll clean it out. 

15 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Same issue I have I’m sure, doesn’t even show the message on my list 

1 minute ago, IHhogfarmer said:

Same issue I have I’m sure, doesn’t even show the message on my list 

Deleted 80 msgs. 

Try now.

new guy/Pete1468 and HP formed a union.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, MTO said:

Vid never said virus a hoax. Oh its real!

Its origin was the shady area

Not yet as I am so hot/sweaty as no a/c or humidifier.....sigh.

So... how exactly did you obtain the video if it came from the ”shady area” ?

11 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

So... how exactly did you obtain the video if it came from the ”shady area” ?

What I meant was it came from a conservative site that many would consider taboo, especially liberal minded citizens. 

• Like 1

…...care to send it down under ….???

Mike

the sad part of all of this is I feel like the Israelites - i dont think we have enough of us to make a difference - hopefully God will come through for us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Deleted 80 msgs. 

Try now.

80 messages, you're pretty popular.

I'd look too if you can send it over. 

2 hours ago, MTO said:

new guy/Pete1468 and HP formed a union.

Me being there smart and good looking one?  I know the other 2 have to have more money then I do.

2 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

the sad part of all of this is I feel like the Israelites - i dont think we have enough of us to make a difference - hopefully God will come through for us. 

Don't underestimate the man with conviction. He will fight to the death for his beliefs. There are many like him. 

You can push a quiet man back quite a ways but when he stops backing up he will go forward and will be no stopping him. 

I feel we are very close to the point of no more backing up. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Don't underestimate the man with conviction. He will fight to the death for his beliefs. There are many like him. 

You can push a quiet man back quite a ways but when he stops backing up he will go forward and will be no stopping him. 

And my dad taught me when your backed in that corner you win the fight no matter what. Their ain't no fair when you're pushed to fight. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

11 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

And my dad taught me when your backed in that corner you win the fight no matter what. Their ain't no fair when you're pushed to fight. 

I hope your both right, becuz the way I learned and taught my kids there ain’t no such thing as a fair fight, and if peeps say ya gotta fight fair they don’t wanna win. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

I hope your both right, becuz the way I learned and taught my kids there ain’t no such thing as a fair fight, and if peeps say ya gotta fight fair they don’t wanna win. 

Been many years ago back in my partying days. But some of the worst butt whoopings I remember was when the local bad a decided to pick on somebody that was scared to death. You get somebody backed in a corner with no way out and you got a problem on your hands. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

That’s what they want you to think. I think the silent majority are with us and what we need to say is through Jesus Christ all things are possible. Glory be to God and trust in Him to see us through to the promise land.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 1466fan said:

Been many years ago back in my partying days. But some of the worst butt whoopings I remember was when the local bad a decided to pick on somebody that was scared to death. You get somebody backed in a corner with no way out and you got a problem on your hands. 

Yessir, that, and I told both kids, take out the mouthpiece, your gonna get hurt, but standing there talking ain't gonna do you any good, right on the nose, like Tuco said, if your gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk.

• Like 2

Rome was not defeated by an enemy from abroad. It was defeated from with. 

Pretty much the same for Great Britain. They gave their empire away.

Sorry but I don't like what I see in our future here in the USA.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

This video sums it all up. Its 100% right imo. I STAND READY. Likeminded individuals just know you always have shelter here if needed. I will never kneel to any man. This union IS worth preserving.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1466fan said:

the best example I ever saw of this was with raccoons, I have seen one raccoon whip multiple dogs and we had to shoot the raccoon some of the craziest fights you have ever heard let alone seen. 

I am ready to stand and fight - my hearts in it I just hope we make this work for our kids and those in the future, we cant afford to get it wrong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, MTO said:

PEEP! WTH is a PEEP?!

Better to be a PEEP than a PED

7 hours ago, mike newman said:

…...care to send it down under ….???

Mike

Done. May take a while, long way.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

Been a while since Bible class. Seems like the Bible says a million man army will attack Israel and the million will be slaughtered like sheep. God is on our side.

• Like 2