Sign in to follow this  
bitty

Everybody keeps hanging up on me

11 hours ago, acem said:

Faking an orgasm?

Oh yeah. I had a crazy girlfriend when I was between wives. When she could tell our relationship was heading south she would scream so loud I swear her neighbors would hear, she lived in a house, not an apartment.

She did have a lot of real ones too. She was almost a perfect girlfriend but would have made a horrible wife! If she was as hot as meg Ryan it might have been different. However her performance in bed was her primary strong point!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DlNEX0fbGePg&ved=2ahUKEwjele2v86rqAhUDUKwKHXvFDQ8QwqsBMAN6BAgMEAU&usg=AOvVaw0psD943h3253OjJX-hWdDD

Thx-Ace 

There's been a time or two I wish I could have faked it.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:29 AM, bitty said:

I always answer my phone. That is if I get it out in time, or up I'm in service, or if my phone actually rings when someone tries to call me. Unless I'm at church then I don't answer it. A lot of times it'll be a number I don't recognize but it's someone that I need to talk to. I am anticipating MTO calling needing me to run bail money out to the local jail

if MTO calls it will be for bail money for speeding in the del grande trying to keep up with lorenzo and we will have to get a pool fund together to get them both out 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

if MTO calls it will be for bail money for speeding in the del grande trying to keep up with lorenzo and we will have to get a pool fund together to get them both out 

We “would”?

Or we “should”?

Maybe his favorite Vermonster/Nephew will.......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

We “would”?

Or we “should”?

Maybe his favorite Vermonster/Nephew will.......

i was thinking let them simmer there for the 2 week covid quarantine requirement while we get teh funds together - im thinking wtih those two old guys together they might just want to kick them out early for rotten behavior and grumpy ole men syndrome, it would give them time to catch up for a couple weeks in person though and plot their escape