NW Ohio plow day

ohio farmer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, farmallman77 said:

In Traverse city mi kicking it in the sun. 

Sorry I'll miss it this year. Have fun guys!!!

Chris. 

Sorry to hear that you won't make it. Take care up there.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:29 PM, ohio farmer said:

24401C08-63FE-4934-9131-674B6DFB28CD.thumb.jpeg.e87ce634aa53dc747b4ba178b0066138.jpegAugust 15th is set as the day we will be plowing.

120 acres right at west edge of Payne, Ohio, on St Rt. 613.  More info later, just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Mark

Thanks mark for an awsome plow day great turn out . Loved meeting smoker and his Goldie . I love going to these. And thanks for all you do to get this set up. 

A big thanks to Mark and everyone who helped put this on. I had a great time not only plowing but chatting with friends I hadn’t seen in a long while.

1 hour ago, Eeyore65 said:

Hey sledgehammer I posted pics I took for ya on here of plow day me and hubby wes 806 we went got to meet smoked and his awsome Goldie tractor 

????  I’m sure Jerry turned some heads with that machine. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a good time. 

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

????  I’m sure Jerry turned some heads with that machine. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a good time. 

Your welcome for the pics it was a good time . Hot but very awsome day Jerry’s tractor definatley turned my head I’m getting the pic developed into 8 by 10 it’s going on my wall I just loved that tractor it was simply awsome

3 minutes ago, Eeyore65 said:

Your welcome for the pics it was a good time . Hot but very awsome day Jerry’s tractor definatley turned my head I’m getting the pic developed into 8 by 10 it’s going on my wall I just loved that tractor it was simply awsome

He is a good guy. I always enjoy visiting with Jerry when I get the chance. 

9 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

Here's a shot of Mark, Wes806, and me. Photo credit to Mark's daughter, Valerie.

117757254_3755220741172850_7554786999556357659_o.jpg

Thanks BJ for that pic.Knew she was taking pics but didn't know she got that one. How can I get in to see all the pics she took. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Wes806 said:

Thanks BJ for that pic.Knew she was taking pics but didn't know she got that one. How can I get in to see all the pics she took. Thanks.

I will try to get all her pictures on this site, when I have them. She already put just 5 on Facebook and tagged my page. Look under

Mark - Karen Adams

On 8/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, ohio farmer said:

I will try to get all her pictures on this site, when I have them. She already put just 5 on Facebook and tagged my page. Look under

Mark - Karen Adams

Here is the link to all the photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oZpsAO6Gb-qjIoeSfBd7O2W7W0wWWjqr?fbclid=IwAR0YVEKwFKSLqJLCPZGiltrg7BmgwDeIorodLmiJ4ULythOAscZgKoKkYf0

Archived