MTO

Where`d he go?

3 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president," 

- Mitch McConnell

And that was literally nothing compared to what the present president has been called .  Even women in congress filthy mouthing him with the worst word in the English language prefaced with the word MOTHER  and not a peep from the great leaders in the party she represents.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

General questions to any and all.......

You're behaving and conducting yourself peacefully.  A person appears and points a gun directly at you.

1. You don't have a gun.  What do you do to defend yourself?
  2. You do have a gun.  Same question, what do you do to defend yourself?

That is a very good question, when I took my firearms training program the instructor said if you have time to defuse and run do it, this was a gent from UTAH and the second course I took was a young lady in RENO two different instructors the same message.

Now the second scenario you cannot defuse you can’t run, usually it is a mugging so keep a mad amount in close proximity, 50.00 or better yet a 100.00 bill, the s**trat will think he got something and leave. 

They both said also to train yourself and train yourself more in the fact that a split second decision IS, not might, but will change your life dramatically, so your query is a very good one but kinda moot unless it is an absolute need to use force. 

Now as I’m kanadian the only method of defence is start crying and wetting my pants ( hopefully a really khaki colour so the stain shows quickly) and falling on the ground babbling incoherent words making the s**trat think you are to retarded to have anything of value.

Good post, should be some interesting answers.

47 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

You're behaving and conducting yourself peacefully.  A person appears and points a gun directly at you.

1 . Not applicable, I have a constitutional right to bear arms 

2. What is needed to secure my safety

These questions are tainted given what is happening in these protests. People in these protests are assaulting others, killing others , burning things, destroying property that is not theirs, and looting NONE of this is peaceful

• Like 2

In regards to wearing a mask, I've got a question that low-intelligence people like me can't find an answer for.

Since the whole "mask thing" became common, 90% of the people I see wearing masks are wearing them while driving their vehicle....and 90% of those are the only occupant in their car.

What are they truly accomplishing by doing this?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bitty said:

1 . Not applicable, I have a constitutional right to bear arms 

2. What is needed to secure my safety

These questions are tainted given what is happening in these protests. People in these protests are assaulting others, killing others , burning things, destroying property that is not theirs, and looting NONE of this is peaceful

Very vague responses.  I know from reading your posts for years you can do better to respond to the very simple questions asked.

52 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Ive had a gun pulled on me 1 time.  I didnt have any weapon with me so, basically I just admitted that I was the PU$$y and got the F out of there ASAP.   Scared me S&*^less.

Only time ive been more scared was when i found out one of the guys I was hanging with had a 9 in his pants while we were in a club one night,  because Im thinking if we got into anything it could escalate because,  I know the guy but,  I dont know him well enough to know how he is going to respond in that scenario...   

4 minutes ago, SDman said:

In regards to wearing a mask, I've got a question that low-intelligence people like me can't find an answer for.

Since the whole "mask thing" became common, 90% of the people I see wearing masks are wearing them while driving their vehicle....and 90% of those are the only occupant in their car.

What are they truly accomplishing by doing this?

Asking for a friend.

[shrugging shoulders]

So what does that behavior hurt?

Tells me they all-in + w/ the CDC's recommendations.

58 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Evidently u never watched Walker Texas Ranger.

He never/ rarely used his gun and kicked dozens of bad armed guys butts.

Duh!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cjf711 said:

Ive had a gun pulled on me 1 time.  I didnt have any weapon with me so, basically I just admitted that I was the PU$$y and got the F out of there ASAP.   Scared me S&*^less.

Only time ive been more scared was when i found out one of the guys I was hanging with had a 9 in his pants while we were in a club one night,  because Im thinking if we got into anything it could escalate because,  I know the guy but,  I dont know him well enough to know how he is going to respond in that scenario...   

I've had one pulled on me too.  Was about 17 and scared shatless.  Mainly cause the guy was drunk and in broad daylight on main street.

Come across him a few years later.  He was a mechanic on a transmission line job I worked.  He didn't remember me......I remembered him.

8 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Very vague responses.  I know from reading your posts for years you can do better to respond to the very simple questions asked.

Lol. Very vague. You mean like your response when I ask you a question. 

4 minutes ago, MTO said:

Evidently u never watched Walker Texas Ranger.

He never/ rarely used his gun and kicked dozens of bad armed guys butts.

Duh!

Most be these peeps don't watch WTR?

I think a lotta peeps who were packing would perceive her as a real threat to their own safety and life and she'd been plugged.

Went to the funeral of my dad's cousin Paul.

Paul's son was a Buffalo Bill.

BIG sob.

Son was drunk or stoned, dunno, and was dressed like a slob and reeked.

I, knowing him well, said he could have at LEAST cleaned up for his dad's funeral.

He stared down at me with glazed eyes and shoved a gun in my stomach from under his duster. It was June and he wore his coat inside.

I looked up at him and said, Oh this will make your mother proud.

He hid the gun and went outside..

I went to the bathroom!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I think a lotta peeps who were packing would perceive her as a real threat to their own safety and life and she'd been plugged.

Hind sight is 2020

If the video ended two different ways would you be able to predict what the outcome is before it starts? Doubt so 

4 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

What did she do wrong?

Mayors have rights also

• Like 1

You guys are letting him troll you again.

Rick

• Like 1

Oh, and while you're here Tila, WTH is a peep?

Its slang here for something that we are forbidden to discuss here 

1 minute ago, oldtanker said:

You guys are letting him troll you again.

Rick

No me.

Tila wouldn't troll me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bitty said:

Hind sight is 2020

If the video ended two different ways would you be able to predict what the outcome is before it starts? Doubt so 

I've often said, and it's still true.

I'm not very smart

Could you please re-construct that into something that even I can gain an understanding of?

2 minutes ago, MTO said:

What did she do wrong?

7 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I don't know the particulars of this event. But if this was my neighbors on their property and I was in a crowd advancing ( and trespassing) towards them I have no right to shoot them in that situation. If they are on their property they have a right to defend themselves. 

1 minute ago, bitty said:

I don't know the particulars of this event. But if this was my neighbors on their property and I was in a crowd advancing ( and trespassing) towards them I have no right to shoot them in that situation. If they are on their property they have a right to defend themselves. 

They were on their own property. Protesters knocked down a gate and went in a gated community trying to get to the mayor's house. 

4 minutes ago, bitty said:

Protesters broke down a gate to a private comunity. They were mad gov that lived in neighborhood had named names and addresses of those wanting police defunded , on a twiter video and inadvertantly i believe. These folks came out armed to protect their property and neighborhood. I think the crowd dispersed but are smearing them of facebook and i saw several news articles calling the couple reckless.

4 minutes ago, MTO said:

What did she do wrong?

Maybe I'm the only one here but I was always taught the cardinal rule of guns was ......Don't point a gun at anything unless you intend to use it."

Then from, and IF the protesters were taught the same, and IF they were packing, and IF I were one of them I'd assume a high likelyhood that the woman (and man) were threatening my life and perhaps I should meet that threat w/ a lethal response?

How is that assumption incorrect?

• Confused 1

Imo they did nothing wrong. 

• Like 1