Jump to content
MTO

Where`d he go?

Recommended Posts

I hope it wasn`t MY fault....

image.jpeg.af1c6df940f28df254a290706f5e0b78.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um where did who go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 660 driver said:

Um where did who go?

X2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 660 driver said:

Um where did who go?

 

5 minutes ago, bitty said:

X2

Art`s "Roger" topic that was political.

Way to go ART!           :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh no you mean we are being monitored, singled out, shamed and muted? I thought this was a country of free speech? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

oh no you mean we are being monitored, singled out, shamed and muted? I thought this was a country of free speech? 

I didn't see it but we are at there house. 

 I go buy there rules

everyone thinks this is a open forum.

Its not, we asked to be here.   

And I still like it  🙂🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yes i still like it, i have no idea what was posted and yes i meant that in jest as we know we are being monitored 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must have missed it.  Besides, Art would never..... post anything political or too critical or anything....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will admit shame, but I have been good for awhile.

Hope I don't run out of my pills?

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Art thinks everything is a government conspiracy or maybe he just likes to troll.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Art thinks everything is a government conspiracy or maybe he just likes to troll.

 

I don't see Art as a troll, he gets frustrated as we often do.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, New Englander said:

Art thinks everything is a government conspiracy or maybe he just likes to troll.

 

Everything is a conspiracy not just the government stuff reminds me of that song by Red Rider.

But it takes all different views to have a democracy so we need his input as well.

You just need to keep it on the road between the guard rails.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe not a troll but not everyone he disagrees with is "sewage" or his other favorite terms. Respect runs both ways.

Things like COVID 19 is a "HOAX" just doesn't fit with the facts. No, COVID 19 is not another flu. The flu is caused by various influenza viruses. Covid 19 is a corona virus and no, the media or others did not make up the name to support their hoax. It follows the naming convention: novel-new, not seen before; CO-corona; VI-virus; D-disease; 19- appeared in 2019.

So while I like Art and respect his opinion on other things I just cannot stand by when he gets into a political rant. Anytime I hear conspiracy theories all I can think of is the Flat Earthers and tinfoil hats.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COVID-19

China

Originated

Virus

Introduced

December

2019

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, New Englander said:

Maybe not a troll but not everyone he disagrees with is "sewage" or his other favorite terms. Respect runs both ways.

Things like COVID 19 is a "HOAX" just doesn't fit with the facts. No, COVID 19 is not another flu. The flu is caused by various influenza viruses. Covid 19 is a corona virus and no, the media or others did not make up the name to support their hoax. It follows the naming convention: novel-new, not seen before; CO-corona; VI-virus; D-disease; 19- appeared in 2019.

So while I like Art and respect his opinion on other things I just cannot stand by when he gets into a political rant. Anytime I hear conspiracy theories all I can think of is the Flat Earthers and tinfoil hats.

A certain President knows the cure is 2 fillet-o-fish, 2 big macs hold 1 bun, and a large milkshake from the golden arches.  which is why he has no need for a mask.

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cjf711 said:

A certain President knows the cure is 2 fillet-o-fish, 2 big macs hold 1 bun, and a large milkshake from the golden arches.  which is why he has no need for a mask.

I have no need for a mask.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

I have no need for a mask.

X2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mask makes my face hot and fogs up my glasses and I spent five years wearing a respirator at work. If they make me wear a mask I should write on it "I CAN'T BREATHE".

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cjf711 said:

A certain President knows the cure is 2 fillet-o-fish, 2 big macs hold 1 bun, and a large milkshake from the golden arches.  which is why he has no need for a mask.

Won't it be fun if we get a new president of the party that is now out of the white house and we can rake him over the coals  and never let him even get a chance to accomplish the job he was elected to do.  Karma. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

A mask makes my face hot and fogs up my glasses and I spent five years wearing a respirator at work. If they make me wear a mask I should write on it "I CAN'T BREATHE".

Idle question(s).

At your work I'm assuming that it's a requirement?

If so (and we have no idea of the hazards that indicate respirator use) and they instead left it entirely up to the employee's choice to do so or not would you continue to use one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can force us to wear a mask in the summer they can force us to wear a mask year-around. 

I have a feeling there will be a lot of protests this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pete23 said:

Won't it be fun if we get a new president of the party that is now out of the white house and we can rake him over the coals  and never let him even get a chance to accomplish the job he was elected to do.  Karma. 

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president," 

- Mitch McConnell

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

If they can force us to wear a mask in the summer they can force us to wear a mask year-around. 

I have a feeling there will be a lot of protests this weekend.

Protests?  What type(s)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racism/police protests. Maybe anti-mask/pro-beach protests too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lightninboy said:

Racism/police protests. Maybe anti-mask/pro-beach protests too.

Oh Ok, yea all of the above are possible.

Wondering....maybe the post about my questions re: your respirator use at your work place didn't go through to everyone?

I see it here on my screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...