660 driver

Favorite C&C pistol

Well i would like to see what everybody likes and uses for those who conceal and carry. Heres mine....S&W M&P 9. Its cheap,relible,easy to clean and maintain and was accurate out of the box. Came with 2 mags.20200628_094330.thumb.jpg.781536e9ff37a44efa15818a5058c61b.jpg

• Like 4

1911, 45 ACP

Rick

• Like 7

Sig P365

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

1911, 45 ACP

Rick

X2

A Judge full of long colts!¬†ūüėČ

Fits anywhere, Lady Smith PINK filled with HP .357 rounds. Harmless little PINK wheel gun. Little hard to conceal, but a Desert Eagle with 7 rds of HP .44 Mag.  For rugged reliability I still chose the sidearm from my old military days,  I must have carried this one for weeks of hours over 20 years The Colt M1911 A1 and fired 1000's of practice rounds, never paid for one so it stayed behind when I went back to the Civilian World. 

As I have said many times, I am not an owner or fan of weapons that will burn in a fire.

I've carried a few but i really like my model 23 Glock. I think its funny i get called a boomer because i like a 40 cal

• Haha 1

I have a Hellcat, but haven't got a holster I'm in love with, yet. I also carry a Sig P938 or P238 just for small carry guns, and those came with little holsters, that work well. I got my wife started on an M&P 380 EZ after she moved up from the Glock44 22LR, and now got her an M&P 9mm EZ. Those EZ series pistols are very accurate right out of the box, and for ladies or elders, the slide is very easy to rack, and mags are easy to load too with 2 finger pulls. My daughter got the 380EZ as well, and she has a P365 9mm too, but it's got too stiff a trigger and we shoot low with it. We have an XDE 9mm like that too. Nice gun, but can't hit $h!t with it lol! My 2 most accurate for me is the 9mm 1911, and my .45 XD which has a very light trigger. I would have never imagined the differences the trigger styles make! 

36 minutes ago, Injpumped said:

I have a Hellcat, but haven't got a holster I'm in love with, yet. I also carry a Sig P938 or P238 just for small carry guns, and those came with little holsters, that work well. I got my wife started on an M&P 380 EZ after she moved up from the Glock44 22LR, and now got her an M&P 9mm EZ. Those EZ series pistols are very accurate right out of the box, and for ladies or elders, the slide is very easy to rack, and mags are easy to load too with 2 finger pulls. My daughter got the 380EZ as well, and she has a P365 9mm too, but it's got too stiff a trigger and we shoot low with it. We have an XDE 9mm like that too. Nice gun, but can't hit $h!t with it lol! My 2 most accurate for me is the 9mm 1911, and my .45 XD which has a very light trigger. I would have never imagined the differences the trigger styles make! 

I actually competed with  a Colt Python in the old days, made me look like a real shooter.  In competition shooting, trigger is everything.  I also used an accuracized M1911AX (mostly trigger work and done by USN) but the Python in .38 SPCL was always my best performer. We fired .45 ACP, .38 SPCL and .22 LR  all military USN handguns in the early 70's that were in USN matches.

1911 colt , S&W Shield in 45  ACP 

the  S&W shield  conceals nicely in my Car hart jacket  for winter carry .

Mike

Hellcat. XDS. Tomcat. Lc9s. Canik tp9c. Sig 365. Whatever i feel like. 

0516201854a.jpg

0612201654.jpg

0522201157.jpg

• Like 2

Yall concealing a fullsize 1911? What holster? Lets see em boys. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

I often run with a Colt Defender in a strong side belt holster.

If that is 2 much I may drop to the Bersa .380 or even the little Ruger 380.

Out on the farm I often carry the XD-9.

2 hours ago, 88power said:

I've carried a few but i really like my model 23 Glock. I think its funny i get called a boomer because i like a 40 cal

X2

Everyday gun is a walther ppks in 380. It fits in the front pocket of my jeans. Occasionally I carry a compact 1911 but that's pretty rare. Thx ace

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

1911 is for us ''full size'' guys  [6'-10.5 x 295#]:P

Mike

the colt 1911 leather was custom made IWB and hides nicely

Mike

Sig 226

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

Inside pocket on Right and Left.  I have three (3) of these vests, the vest pictured, another in Bison, and another in leather and canvas.

V38-_Ranchers_Vest-224_2048x.jpg?v=1582872677

• Like 3

Odd man out I use a glock 33 which is the 357sig cal.  I bought it years ago when the 357sig was the next best thing.

I like my Springfield XD45 Mod 2 ext mag (13 rds) in Carhartt 

746352295_Springfieldcarhartt.thumb.jpg.00512b6315f083fec7646d69a969ecc7.jpg

or console

537137630_Springfieldconsole.thumb.jpg.bf4fa6f28569de58f5b2249f47365247.jpg

Wife likes her Public Defender, Long Colt for two or four legged vermin, .410 for no legged vermin

298199735_TaurusJudgePublicDefender.jpg.e925f159a59dd7d88b70c7fb485b42a9.jpg