Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pt756

dairy prices ?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, cobfly said:

Only corporate and subsistence farms will be left. Marxism at it's finest. And then everybody will lament the good ole days of 2019. Educated morons! Not us, them.

 

How TF did Marxism get into the conversation?

What is happening in dairy and many many other sectors is Free Market Capitalism operating unchecked.

Don't get me wrong Capitalism is the best economic system yet devised but its core guiding principles possesses NO consideration of how it impacts society in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

How TF did Marxism get into the conversation?

What is happening in dairy and many many other sectors is Free Market Capitalism operating unchecked.

Don't get me wrong Capitalism is the best economic system yet devised but its core guiding principles possesses NO consideration of how it impacts society in general.

Marxism= government left unchecked. 
Who keeps the free market in check if not government? 
Look at government run healthcare. It’s the government’s responsibility to have checks and balances in place that if need be can be tweaked and or regulated, but when the government is running it, who is left to make sure those checks and balances are in place and working?

No one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

How TF did Marxism get into the conversation?

What is happening in dairy and many many other sectors is Free Market Capitalism operating unchecked.

Don't get me wrong Capitalism is the best economic system yet devised but its core guiding principles possesses NO consideration of how it impacts society in general.

Baby steps Hun. I'm starting to feel the politicians in control are taking advantage of the virus. Keep schools closed, keep restaurants closed, keep alot of what keeps demand down, walaa, alot of suppliers fail. First recourse is corporate farms by default, they can handle the loss. The rich elitists and politicians are bed fellows. Next thing you know, lack of competition in the free market and things end up in control of the government, bedfellows. Just like they told the indiginous ones, don't worry, the government will take care of you. Perhaps not Marxism, but definitely socialism. I am not a conspiracy theory type of guy, but I see the response to the virus, as either gross negligence or an orchastrated attempt to replace capitalism when it comes to closures that can bring businesses to their knees. Family farms and industries included. I am a herd immunity type of guy. Let the chips fall where they may. But businesses and industries should not fail because of an intentional effort to make them fail, rather on the merits of their own business model. I see the trend. Like the Dems have said, don't let a good crisis go to waste. There are plenty of Pubs in on it too.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cobfly said:

Baby steps Hun. I'm starting to feel the politicians in control are taking advantage of the virus. Keep schools closed, keep restaurants closed, keep alot of what keeps demand down, walaa, alot of suppliers fail. First recourse is corporate farms by default, they can handle the loss. The rich elitists and politicians are bed fellows. Next thing you know, lack of competition in the free market and things end up in control of the government, bedfellows. Just like they told the indiginous ones, don't worry, the government will take care of you. Perhaps not Marxism, but definitely socialism. I am not a conspiracy theory type of guy, but I see the response to the virus, as either gross negligence or an orchastrated attempt to replace capitalism when it comes to closures that can bring businesses to their knees. Family farms and industries included. I am a herd immunity type of guy. Let the chips fall where they may. But businesses and industries should not fail because of an intentional effort to make them fail, rather on the merits of their own business model. I see the trend. Like the Dems have said, don't let a good crisis go to waste. There are plenty of Pubs in on it too.

 

 

 

 

Agreed.

Too much of this doesn’t pass the sniff test.

Sorta like the hippies that were walking on the roadside yesterday 🤢😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

Agreed.

Too much of this doesn’t pass the sniff test.

Sorta like the hippies that were walking on the roadside yesterday 🤢😖

Hippies will pass the sniff test. As in, "go wash up in the ditch, then I will feed you and send you on you're way, unless you're cute, then I might hire you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...