Sign in to follow this  
Reichow7120

Interior kits for semi trucks

Is there anyone out there who makes interior kits for semi truck cabs? I realize that they had different trim options and things like that but they all aren't that unique from one another, are they?

I'm looking for a headliner for our 9370 International Eagle semi truck. The fabric is falling down on my head and i resorted to stapling it up to keep it off my head when I was hauling corn to town the last 2 days. It would be nice if someone has a kit like they do in farm tractors and combines that i can get my hands on and put one in this summer before harvest.

Thanks in advance for any help.

16 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Is there anyone out there who makes interior kits for semi truck cabs? I realize that they had different trim options and things like that but they all aren't that unique from one another, are they?

I'm looking for a headliner for our 9370 International Eagle semi truck. The fabric is falling down on my head and i resorted to stapling it up to keep it off my head when I was hauling corn to town the last 2 days. It would be nice if someone has a kit like they do in farm tractors and combines that i can get my hands on and put one in this summer before harvest.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You may have to resort to an upholstery shop? Take your panels to them and they could replicate them or you could come up with your own design. There’s a guy on YouTube that just did a Peterbilt, Twinstick Garage I think. I think he sent his panels to Peterbilt and they did that.

Good luck

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

You may have to resort to an upholstery shop? Take your panels to them and they could replicate them or you could come up with your own design. There’s a guy on YouTube that just did a Peterbilt, Twinstick Garage I think. I think he sent his panels to Peterbilt and they did that.

Good luck

I was afraid someone would say upholstery shop. There are none around here that im aware of.

• Sad 1

We took ares to an upholstery shop.  140.$ I think  I bet you Google one they are closer then you think.    Call a body shop they might point you in a good direction.  Or a boat shop.  

I don't think its all that bad to do yourself. Depending on how much you are worried about looks.  

It's not that hard to redo a headliner yourselfthe hardest part is taking it out and back in.  Thx-Ace

4 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

I was afraid someone would say upholstery shop. There are none around here that im aware of.

We've got a good one in Valentine if you're up for a road trip😃

This is what the headliner looks like right now and the door panel is what the color is.

20200624_092704.jpg

20200624_092717.jpg