Sign in to follow this  
from H to 80

Bubba Wallace

This happened a couple of years ago.

Discarded Banana Peel Causes Racial Hysteria at Ole Miss

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2017/08/30/discarded-banana-peel-causes-racial-hysteria-at-ole-miss-n2375376

I seen that on Tucker last night I about threw the TV out the window........................As my old man used to say, they wonder why racism is still out there, could you imagine being that F'ing stupid!??????????? 

How many FBI agents were sent where that 3 year old was shot and killed?  This whole thing is nothing but a national tradgedy and will be looked back on as a lower point in our history.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, redturbo said:

25F13958-06A9-4228-81AA-B058E8AAC747.png

Probably so stupid he would think its a theme park ride....................If he worked for me, I'd fire him for being so stupid.  Seriously, if someone has it in for you racially, the first thing you do is get your facts straight BEFORE you broadcast that someone has it in for you.  Anyone with a brain, would see a rope up to a garage door would immediately know its BS.  But, probably knows nothing about anything clearly the way he opened up his big mouth.

• Like 2

Knows NOTHING about racing, and was just a token 'driver' to appease the politically correct, in a show of 'diversity'.

Now he will probably demand that he be allowed to put 26" wheels and a furry dash on his racemobile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Heard on the radio that he’s sticking to his story and says he has proof of pictures. FBI says they have pictures from the same garage 6 months before with the same “noose” garage door pull rope

Now I care even less about Nascar then I did before. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

How many FBI agents were sent where that 3 year old was shot and killed?

They were probably busy reliving their glory days of Mt. Carmel and Ruby Ridge, OR they were planning another church burning or two, OR maybe they were writing NEW 'training guidelines' for the po-po, (meaning that LESS visible marks of brutality as the cause of death, will become the "new normal")

OR, they were ironing their Hoover approved dresses so they could stylishly attend the induction ceremony for strozk, paige, mccabe, and comey's admission into the Agent's Hall of Fame.

Riots must be getting boring now ,time for some new NEWS,LOL.

• Like 1

I just can't believe he doubled down on it. Anyone can make a mistake... even a wilful mistake. But there also comes a time to admit you're wrong.

• Like 4

Another reason not to watch Nascar

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

Now I care even less about Nascar then I did before. 

17 minutes ago, 88power said:

Another reason not to watch Nascar

371673071_riotrope.thumb.png.117360c2baa4c4fbf4e37df52852baae.png

• Like 5

It was all  A conspiracy with Trump , Russia, the FBI , police chiefs from every state and the KKK, 

Trump  was the mastermind, planned it all out , called up Puttin, had the KGB do all the ground work . 

This info all came  form a  reliable source in Texas . 

10 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

It was all  A conspiracy with Trump , Russia, the FBI , police chiefs from every state and the KKK, 

Trump  was the mastermind, planned it all out , called up Puttin, had the KGB do all the ground work . 

This info all came  form a  reliable source in Texas . 

I know the source! It’s usually round and sometimes flat. It lays on the ground waiting for you to step in it. And it always comes out of the south end of a north facing bull! 
Yup...know it well! It’s a very reliable source!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, russtred said:

IMAGE.jpg

CNN may want to dispute that "fake noose" comparison.

It was funny in the interview them asking what he's disappointed in now. Well, he is disappointed there was no hate crime committed against him, that he so desperately was hoping for!

• Like 1

Seems an up and coming brand you'll meet is "Noosecar".  More in my comment on BLM thread.

Watched the interview this morning. What a joke. Hes got pictures.... lmfao grow up and quit being a dumb a$$  basically blamed his crew and said he asked them before hand if it was a door pull. Went on to say he would have just let nascar officials handle it. Very next breath was about how people were testing his integrity.... bla bla bla. He thinks it was still about him. 

Heres another good one for yah. Union MO. My back yard. Town of like 1 black person.... and it's a little adopted girl. I want to know what you all think. I dont care what color kid you adopt but dont adopt a black kid and bring them into a little po dunk town of hillbillys and think no trouble will ever happen. Poor kid I'm sure catches he!!   So yesterday some dumb kids do a drive by while shes out jogging and holler out trump 20 20 while flying a trump flag on their truck. Thats a hate crime. Interview with white parent says it's all uncle Donald's fault for separating our people.  Now I'm all for these people having an adopted child, and these stupid boys can be hateful. But why autimatigally assume it's a white black hate crime? 

I wonder if it was Nascar who gave him the nickname of "Bubba" to make him more palatable to your old-time (if any remain) Nascar fan.

• Like 2