Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Heritage

Meeting forum members

I gotta say, it certainly is enjoyable to put a face to a name!

Had the pleasure of seeing Qc.Can.Ih man a few weeks ago - graciously was out delivering goodies for Santa a few months early.  A few minutes later Hot Plug rolls into the yard.  Come to find out it certainly is a small world and that he lives not too far from me.

Great to see you guys and LOTs of laughs - even if they were at Dale's expense!  Lol  Watch them there two wheeled things in the future Dale, they sound deadly at times.😁🤣🤕

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It was good to see you again Mike!

I told Hot Plug That I was heading over to your place and he just had to come along! We both left his place at the same time and he showed up 10 minutes later, that Dodge that he was driving sure is slow! 😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

It was good to see you again Mike!

I told Hot Plug That I was heading over to your place and he just had to come along! We both left his place at the same time and he showed up 10 minutes later, that Dodge that he was driving sure is slow! 😂🤣

Hmmm ,,,, three weeks go by an now this eh !??!  oh ya im done helpin ya ..... well if it has to be known I waited till you guys got the dualls  unloaded then i showed up .... No disrespect here Mike but this " twuk dwiver " can be a handfull  at times , I let you guys have a chin wag before we stared pickin at you dale .....   lolol  

HP      🤣

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

You have my sympathies Mike....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, MTO said:

You have my sympathies Mike....

Ohhhh  an just you  wait till you meet this guy  Mike ...............Nevermind !!

HP

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hot Plug said:

Hmmm ,,,, three weeks go by an now this eh !??!  oh ya im done helpin ya ..... well if it has to be known I waited till you guys got the dualls  unloaded then i showed up .... No disrespect here Mike but this " twuk dwiver " can be a handfull  at times , I let you guys have a chin wag before we stared pickin at you dale .....   lolol  

HP      🤣

I didn’t think you would’ve read this!!!🥺

Now I am really embarrassed! 😒

Will you ever forgive me?😞

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

If the sap suckin tree violater gives u any guff, I have in my possession a complete auto to getrag conversion for a come-a-part you can have to heal the wounds.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MTO said:

If the sap suckin tree violater gives u any guff, I have in my possession a complete auto to getrag conversion for a come-a-part you can have to heal the wounds.

Sniff sniff ..... now the nightmares begin ..... ..... .....

HP

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, MTO said:

Come to think of it, he WILL NEED me In the future for something… Maybe the next time he’s broke down in the middle of Quebec and The only person that can rescue him is me! 😏

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Lmao  !!!

HP

• Haha 1