Sign in to follow this  
IHRunner

Thank You

Thank you for everyone who has reached out to me or has posted your well wishes on here. 

Life is changing a bit for me. 

But we are holding out for some good news. Or at least some better news lol. 

I am taking a month off to evaluate my life. Which gives me plenty of time to shoot and chase women. Albeit a bit slower than i used to. 

The good news is i dont have a lot of the symptoms of scleroderma. Or the CREST variant that i tested positive for. However i do have the symptoms of a subset of RA. As well as MS. 

Neither of which i want lol. 

A very special thank you to Mark MTO. who has been kind to me even while i was a moody bi**h. 

I can tell ye lads. I was designed with a strong body. And a strong mind. Regardless i will hold out as long as i can. You will all enjoy my sexual humor and glorious sex appeal for years to come. 

• Like 18

Good to hear from you runner... time to go catch Some ficches hope you get it handled.  Pulling for you. 

• Like 2

Glad to hear from you. Hope things get better. At least know what you're dealing with now so hopefully can get some meds working. Been missing your pictures. Hang in there man. Will keep praying for you. 

• Like 1

Keep plugging away bud we here are all praying for you!

• Like 1

Glad to hear from you, sure hope things work out, we are pulling for you

• Like 1

Hopefully things get better for ya. No fun being down when you’re used to being active and busy all the time. 

• Like 1

Good to hear from you. Keep up the positive attitude you seem to have. Only chase women that want to be caught! 😆

We'll keep you in our prayers, take care. 

• Like 1

...sounds positive  Runner....great to hear...….!!

...don't forget , there are deer in the winter feed paddock...…….and trout in the river, here...come on down !!

Mike

• Like 2

Good to see you on runner. Hoping that better news comes soon for you. Hang in there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IHRunner said:

Thank you for everyone who has reached out to me or has posted your well wishes on here. 

Life is changing a bit for me. 

But we are holding out for some good news. Or at least some better news lol. 

I am taking a month off to evaluate my life. Which gives me plenty of time to shoot and chase women. Albeit a bit slower than i used to. 

The good news is i dont have a lot of the symptoms of scleroderma. Or the CREST variant that i tested positive for. However i do have the symptoms of a subset of RA. As well as MS. 

Neither of which i want lol. 

A very special thank you to Mark MTO. who has been kind to me even while i was a moody bi**h. 

I can tell ye lads. I was designed with a strong body. And a strong mind. Regardless i will hold out as long as i can. You will all enjoy my sexual humor and glorious sex appeal for years to come. 

Really glad to hear this info!

Rick

• Like 1

Take care, get rest, get better.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Take care, get rest, get better.

Yea. Come visit, pitch a tent. Camp! I'll take you out to fish some of MN's 10,000 lakes. Might even provide you a little shooting and even feed you a time or 2.

Rick

• Like 1

Keep the positive attitude Runner!

You will come through this!

• Like 1

Hang tough. It hurts more but it's worth it.

• Like 1

Glad to hear from you Runner. Keep on looking forward. Will be keeping you prayers. Take care and be safe.

• Like 1

I don’t always take the time to respond, but I always read about what’s going on with you! thanks for the update and thanks to MTO for keeping tabs on you! For sure he is one of the best!

I always say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!

I’m not big on your fishing stories,But your Shooting and women stories make up for that! LOL
  Take care of yourself and do what you have to do! We are all pulling for you!

Dale 

• Like 2

hang in there runner! have they tested for being over sexed? sounds like a classic case to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

have they tested for being over sexed?

I always got the impression he might be "over loved". :lol::o:rolleyes:

I've heard that can be hard on a guy....

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to talk and go fishing, I live in the land of legends.  Come on up 

• Like 1

Good to hear from you, Runner.  Hang in there.

Ron

• Like 1

Runner,

Each one of us works hard each day just to stay "on top" of things.

As we age, it becomes more difficult and sometimes we become overwhelmed and want to throw in the towel.

Throw health issues into the mix and it becomes chaotic.

Hope/faith/determination are essential to endure.

What keeps us going are our friends and families.

You exhibit all the necessary tools to combat this but sharing and allowing others to support you can shine a light for you.

Trust me I know as SO many reached out, including yourself, to me during my rough patch.

Please allow us here to do our part because not only have you earned it, we want to do it. 

There are some great people here and you are one of them.

Try to keep in touch however difficult it gets.

• Like 4

Stay positive my friend. I've been fighting nerve issues with my right side, hip to toes for 5 years. I've had 4 surgeries on my spine. It feels like I have a broken hip and broken ankle until I lay down.  Had an appointment with a neurologist 4 hours ago. I have some diabetic neuropathy and something is definately wrong with the nerves at the L4 vertebrae. More testing to be done on my nervous system.

I can't do some of the more physical things I used to do but the good thing is as I'm quick to say I"'m vertical, upright and walking - it's a great day. :)."  Focus on the things you like to do and be thankful you can shoot and still chase women 🥰.

You have a lot of folks on here (some like me that have never met you) concerned about you and thinking and praying for you.

• Like 2

Good to hear from you buddy. It might not be fun but make a plan and attack the problem. We are all here if there is anything we can do. Still praying for ya!

• Like 2

Good to hear from you Rian!

• Like 1