Can someone troubleshoot this tire condition

Is that tread separated at the bottom?

The solution is talking about it. Start a hash tag #tire problem.

If that doesn't fix it start a demonstration.

If it's not better after a day of peaceful protesting start a riot, that seems to work well.

Thx-Ace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack it up , it will be ok 👀🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, acem said:

The solution is talking about it. Start a hash tag #tire problem.

If that doesn't fix it start a demonstration.

If it's not better after a day of peaceful protesting start a riot, that seems to work well.

Thx-Ace

And if all this doesn't work. You show it who's boss, light it on fire!!!!  That will get it's attention. 

Had to pull mine 3 times before it finally got the memo to hold air

Mark

Its not the tires fault that it is flat and useless.  Its the pressure from the outside world that forced the air out.  Simply a VICTIM of the situation you choose to put it in.  I'm sure there is a leader in the tire community who will be along soon to sing the  praises of the flat tire and to chide you for recognizing its uselessness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My brother suggested that I use my Government Handout Check to get two new tires.   These are 13.6 X 28 6 ply Armstrong short-bar long-bar treads. They are badly weather cracked and the treads were [in the process of separating from the carcass] going to come off.  Local  tire guy says he hasn't seen any  tire meeting my requirements, of cheap and rugged recently but does have some he can put on for $375. each. OR over $400. with tubes. BUT no short/long bar. His family has treated me  well for many years so I will probably go with him. 

Aren't tires and interesting product, whether you use them or not they burn out anyway. Sort of like INKJET computer printers with time-out clocks on the ink cartridges.

1 hour ago, oleman said:

My brother suggested that I use my Government Handout Check to get two new tires.   These are 13.6 X 28 6 ply Armstrong short-bar long-bar treads. They are badly weather cracked and the treads were [in the process of separating from the carcass] going to come off.  Local  tire guy says he hasn't seen any  tire meeting my requirements, of cheap and rugged recently but does have some he can put on for $375. each. OR over $400. with tubes. BUT no short/long bar. His family has treated me  well for many years so I will probably go with him. 

Aren't tires and interesting product, whether you use them or not they burn out anyway. Sort of like INKJET computer printers with time-out clocks on the ink cartridges.

Coddle them or abuse them, they'll stop working for you anyway. Might as well get as much of of them as you can, while you can. Ride it 'til the wheels fall off, as they say! Punny, I know.

That tire looks tired

Excessive internal vacuum thanks to a ruptured outer membrane 😂😂

Send it down my neck of the woods....we can still use the top side of it...👍

• Haha 1

This is an example of the three T’s of trouble. If it has Ti&$ Tracks or Tires, sooner or later it’s going to lead to trouble. 

6 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

This is an example of the three T’s of trouble. If it has Ti&$ Tracks or Tires, sooner or later it’s going to lead to trouble. 

Please don't forget wings, a hull, or hoofs.