Sign in to follow this  
pt756

ankle bracelets for virus?

hey our county marathon in wis. was proposing ankle bracelets for people with virus, was watching t.v. this morning guess its got to go back for more study,

What?

If I have to wear an ankle bracelet I’m going to earn it.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I won't wear one ....

Not me!  Next thing you know they will be giving us tattoos or implanting chips!

39 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

It took me a moment and then the humor hit me!  Thank you.

1 hour ago, pt756 said:

hey our county marathon in wis. was proposing ankle bracelets for people with virus, was watching t.v. this morning guess its got to go back for more study,

Marathon? Like running?

If they have the crud, how can they run at all?

Confused here.

Marathon County, Wisconsin ^^^^

And the police state expands.  They have neither reason, nor plans of willingly giving up their newly acquired control.

And the propagandists in the media are already spreading panic about the "appearance" of the second wave.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

And the police state expands.  They have neither reason, nor plans of willingly giving up their newly acquired control.

And the propagandists in the media are already spreading panic about the "appearance" of the second wave.

A gentleman called into a talk show and was discussing that. He tested negative, but his wife tested positive. She’s a nurse. She quarantined, and retested, 4 times, testing positive every time.

Her employer told her to not test again, and come back to work. 
Every retest was counted as a “new” case.

4 hours ago, jass1660 said:

Might as well make it worthwhile!

6 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

The talk of border shutdown is extending til end of july. Its getting a bit much, and I am SO DUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF "we are all in this together" from some millionaire piano player.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MTO said:

Marathon? Like running?

If they have the crud, how can they run at all?

Confused here.

It’s like the breast cancer race, if women want to raise my awareness of breasts there’s an easier way to do it than running a race... and I’m already pretty well aware. 

• Haha 4

On 6/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, new guy said:

Marathon County, Wisconsin ^^^^

And they only have 23 cases or something like that.  They are the second biggest county in the state and have next to nothing for cases.

They DO have a very high Hispanic population and meat/cheese processing industry.  So when it does hit, it will hit HARD.

• Sad 1

we went to church tonight only second time now, priest did say that this area is on the verge of a big spike, at least that was what his information sources are telling him, he is a white priest sent here to serve the large Hispanic population that we have, and yes with abbyland and the local dairy farms there is a huge Hispanic population, at least half of the school is now Hispanic, I was just waiting for it to hit abbyland, priest claims a lot of unreported stuff, don't know what he actually meant, I did see that on tv there were a quite a few people against marathons county idea of creating their own ordinance. businesses were there kind of against it, so was sent back for further review, the one thing I don't understand is that the fleet farms and walmarts were all going full blast thru all of this, at out last town board meeting, there were women there and one man all about 65 years old, none of then are required to be there, all wearing masks, if you are high risk then why not just stay home?  they were trying to push all these cdc guidelines onto the board, one supervisor just couldn't take it anymore and stood up and kind of said he is tired of all this