Matt Kirsch

New CaseIH parts website - give it a chance

If they do away with the current "old" system, I'm going to try and get a parts CD to put in the laptop in the shop. I don't care what the rest of their website looks like.. My favorites tab is set to go directly to "look up parts by model".

• Like 1

I just got off my meeting with the EComm tech.

1. Dealers not showing up in the dealer search feature: It's a rolling onboarding process and it's not complete yet. They'll all be added eventually.
  2. NLA parts no longer showing in the tabulated list of parts: They have had multiple contacts -customers and dealers alike- bring this up, so it's being looked at as a likely fix. She did not say it was an approved and confirmed action yet though.
  3. Diagram ref numbers not showing up in the printout: She had not seen this and feels it's an easy fix. They will fix.
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Farmall Doctor said:

If they do away with the current "old" system, I'm going to try and get a parts CD to put in the laptop in the shop. I don't care what the rest of their website looks like.. My favorites tab is set to go directly to "look up parts by model".

I'm just like you and I set my favorites tab up like that also last week, on a side note i enjoy your channel on youtube keep up the great work👍

• Thanks 1

I just want to reiterate my hate for this new site. It might be ok on a computer but I can’t even read the sub parts tabs without tilting my phone to the side and the part search within a model doesn’t work at all. 

198991FE-2060-4610-8393-84C1D5EEE247.png

On 6/11/2020 at 10:05 PM, schnucks said:

After reading this thread I figured out how to get the Super C pages. It appears only current parts in the diagrams are listed. For example,  517832R1 is no where to be found except it is part 22A on drawing 103 of the chassis. Would be kinda nice to have legacy part numbers still. 

Yes.  This has made it basically useless for me.

Al

any of you guys getting junk e mail yet from mother case? they hit me twice in one day....

Well, both good IH and New Holland parts sites are gone. At least here. Trying to look up parts just got more expensive since it's going to take me twice as long.... If I can find the parts at all.

It's not going to get any better, I see where dealers will be changing from the current Next Gen parts lookup to a new eParts 4.0 in October.

I know I've received several phone calls from individuals & shops that aren't fond of the new CaseIH online parts lookup.

Site went down for me earlier this week too and a bunch of the parts I was looking for are no longer listed on the new one.  Does anyone know where you can get the old CaseIH parts CD's anymore?  I did some digging on the internet and I couldn't seem to find one for sale anywhere...

Hit here earlier this week, looked up a bunch of parts one morning. Come back to puter and whoa whats going on here? Been using the new one ever since, its not that bad. When I worked at dealer and used NexGen parts books, came back to my shop and started using CaseIH online parts, thought they sucked for the first little bit. Got use to it and liked it better than NexGen.

The only thing constant in my life is CHANGE, so I just deal with whatever as it comes along. 

I'm working on my 8309 mower conditioner. Numerous parts are no available and not showing up other than as a number on the diagram.

This is a serious problem.

If anyone figure out where to get the old parts  CD, or other digital equivalent, please let me know.

Thx-Ace 

CNH = we'll use IH tractors for marketing tools, we just won't supply parts for them. Or even a full schematic.

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2020 at 5:44 AM, Farmall Doctor said:

it is.... I just tried it.  The only thing I found remotely useful was doing a where used search by part number.

Searching by part number is the only way to go. I have found when searching for parts unlisted models it worked. The B-250 utility tractor wasn't listed on the old Case IH parts site but the B-275 was listed. There is at least an 85% parts commonality between the models Buy a B-250 parts manual and then input the parts numbers you want into the Case IH website and see what is available. There is chance that the Parts Department may be able to suggest an alternative part if they have correct original parts number.

Regards from Michael H.😎 Australia

Try the parts book for Europe at least all the part numbers are there.

Why the heck can't you view the picture and the part description at the same time??  What a joke!

• Like 1

Anyone else ever find if you can adjust the column width, so the whole part number is displayed, instead of cutting the back portion off?

Not being able to compare parts between models is frustrating.   Most of the items we sell at work are the ones no longer provided by CNH! (Thus they are not listed on the parts list anymore. )

• Like 2

New site sux.  If nothing else it makes it glaringly apparently that CNH is dropping a lot of parts.  Just got done looking for some flexible hydraulic lines for my MX 170.  Most are NLA.  Awesome, ‘cause some of those flex lines have unusual ends that I won’t get at a hydraulic shop.

After fielding a large number of concerns on the "new" parts store lookup myself..........here is the email at CNH to send your concerns, gripes, ect to.....  ecommercesupport@cnhind.com 

Let them know so they can address the issues...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bermuda_Ken said:

After fielding a large number of concerns on the "new" parts store lookup myself..........here is the email at CNH to send your concerns, gripes, ect to.....  ecommercesupport@cnhind.com 

Let them know so they can address the issues...

I sent them an email. I’m not hopeful it will do any good but it’s worth a shot. I can’t believe anyone thought the new site was a good idea. 

Sorry about the post above.....not sure what I did.

Anyway,  I see they have screwed up the Messick's site also,  it is the same as the new CIH site.

I had links to each implement I own and all I had to do is click on them....now not so easy and I can't find what I want anyway.

I'm trying to find the page that shows straw chopper parts for a CIH 1460

Can any of you who think the new one is better give me a hint where they hid the straw chopper.....it was in  "Threshing" right below the rear beater page on the old site.

1 hour ago, Mark (EC,IN) said:

Sorry about the post above.....not sure what I did.

Anyway,  I see they have screwed up the Messick's site also,  it is the same as the new CIH site.

I had links to each implement I own and all I had to do is click on them....now not so easy and I can't find what I want anyway.

I'm trying to find the page that shows straw chopper parts for a CIH 1460

Can any of you who think the new one is better give me a hint where they hid the straw chopper.....it was in  "Threshing" right below the rear beater page on the old site.

It's under the Separation section

its frustrating you cant find old parts number - if you are looking for a NOS possibly and digging around on the internet because its discontinued that someone has or even from a salvage dealer they need a part number to find what you want most times. At last that has been my experience. it looks to be their attempt to keep us guys that are trying to keep old things running pushed out of our old things and into something newer - im sure there is an agenda to move us into more regulated machines as well that is pushing the dealers to do this also - big brother will get their way one way or another but of course this is just speculation

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nebraska1206 said:

It's under the Separation section

Thanks