TP from Central PA

Last nail in coffin for Nascar..........

46 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

Yeah, I know the Civil War wasn't really about slavery and Lincoln was actually anti-American according to the militia/patriots/conspiracy theorists.

I kinda shake my head about that.  Yes, states rights was involved in the (Un)Civil War, but if had been no slavery, there would have been no war as we know it.  The principle leaders on both sides of the war scoffed at the idea that the Civil War was about states rights.  Both said it was about slavery, plain and simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Denny Hamlin won in Homestead tonite.

He has 3 wins in 12 races.

There were 1000 invited guests scattered in the stands.

Say what you want, takes talent to drive these  cars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MTO said:

Damn the last I saw it was postponed, thanx.

and yup on the talent, except for bubba who I can understand, the cow towing is the beef.

some gaming company fired a high up member because he twatted something on the Floyd derision, some idiots on twatter took offence notified the company and they put out a directive that his statements were not within company policy. 

Now I’m a firm believer in nothing social media, and if you are stoopid enough to write your thoughts where anonymous trolls can rule your life then you get what deserve. 

But these companies rolling over to placate the supposed do gooders on the so-called blm riots is a bit much.

"I've always understood that we went to war on account of the thing we quarreled with the North about. I've never heard of any other cause than slavery."  Col. John S. Mosby.

To suggest the Civil War was about anything else is disingenuous.  I'm sure plenty of individuals were happy to make it about their own personal issues, then and now, but petty differences were not why one half of the county fought the other half.  

I really don't see what the big deal is. I lost interest in NASCAR years ago. If they do something that is going to anger the fan base? OH well! NASCAR is a business. If a business angers it's base customers they go out of business. It's that simple.

I really don't care if someone displays that flag or not. And I really don't care if Nascar fails. I find it kinda boring myself. Straight, left turn, left turn, straight, left turn, left turn, straight.......rinse and repeat! Not knocking anyone who likes it. Just not for me.

Rick

• Like 1

And you are dead right, I to don’t care who or what goes out of business, the flag too is of no interest, it’s the bandwagon jumping, I don’t care if some moron is fired because he is so bloody stoopid to write stuff on the internet, they deserve it. It’s the new “ not our policy” theme.

But ya gotta admit taking 3500 lbs into a flat curve at 190 mph does take skill.

20 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

I really don't see what the big deal is. I lost interest in NASCAR years ago. If they do something that is going to anger the fan base? OH well! NASCAR is a business. If a business angers it's base customers they go out of business. It's that simple.

I really don't care if someone displays that flag or not. And I really don't care if Nascar fails. I find it kinda boring myself. Straight, left turn, left turn, straight, left turn, left turn, straight.......rinse and repeat! Not knocking anyone who likes it. Just not for me.

Rick

Well, if you LOST interest then you HAD interest and fyi, they made left turns then too.

Snake, skill AND stones.

9 minutes ago, MTO said:

Snake, skill AND stones.

Yup, lot of jam to do that, and always remember, Watkins glen, Sonoma, Charlotte, but the speed at Indy always blows me away.

Warning,  the following is ment to be taken light heartedly , so don’t chock on your chewing  tobacco Or spit out your bush light. 

• Thanks 1

Ayup, that there movie clip just supported why I choose Nascar over them there bumble bee cars.

Spit-tooie!

Hold my beer Willard wise I drain the weasel...

Gimme rebel yell!!!!

Redneck Robbie (@RedneckRobbie1) | Twitter

Cmon Lorenzo, your life isn’t complete until you’ve seen a Walmart mommy at a race in a string bikini with number 3 shaved into her armpit hair, dats livin.image.png.2e4bdafe441a65a7090c9a654f1d11d6.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, MTO said:

Who’s Denny, where’s Homestead and what did he win ?

4 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Which would be my reply if you rattled off them thar no-fendered cars/drivers/tracks.

ayuuup...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Cmon Lorenzo, your life isn’t complete until you’ve seen a Walmart mommy at a race in a string bikini with number 3 shaved into her armpit hair, dats livin.image.png.2e4bdafe441a65a7090c9a654f1d11d6.png

I seen that there same wench in Charlotte!

Ceptin hers read RIP under one arm and Dale underin ta other.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Google it.

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 8:19 AM, jeeper61 said:

IMO  burning old glory is a crime and displaying the confederate flag is a covered by the 1st

Both covered by the 1A.  Both making a statement whether a peep agrees w/ the underlying sentiment or not.

3 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Google it.

I knew those answers , and he knew I knew those answers ,  

😀I just wanted to poke the bear a little . 

I knew you knew, and I knew you knew he knew, I wanted to know if you knew he knew I knew you knew, ya know.

Image may contain: text that says 'R.I.P NASCAR 1948-2020 (Cause of death) Attacking its fanbase'

Rick

A noose was left hanging in the #43 stall on Sunday night @ Talladega garage.  Only people allowed in the garage are race officials,  team personnel,  drivers.  No fans.    Confederate flag was flying over the track, with writing to defund NASCAR.  

It appears that "The NOOSE" may have been a HOAX:

IF it does turn out to be a hoax, then one of the prime suspects should be the MEDIA, since they have found out that HOAXES of their own creation, lead to increased viewership/readership.

Hate Hoax? DOJ Investigating Noose Found in Black NASCAR Driver’s Garage Stall

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/hate-hoax-doj-investigating-noose-found-black-nascar-drivers-garage-stall/