Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Doctor

Oprah on many channels

Why was Oprah and her band of cluckers, on Motor Trend last night.

I thought British car shows crossed the line but this was terrible.

Wife said she was on all the channels owned by Discovery.

Who owns those channels so I can complain?

• Like 1

Oprah owns them.😕

She played and won the race card imo.

Had she been white, she`d been bussing tables.

Never saw what, if any, talents or knowledge she has/had. 

In case you hadn`t noticed, I`m no Opal fan.

• Like 1

Watched about 30 seconds worth where a black man, not sure who he was, talked about crying a lot. Especially when he went to talk to his son about it and said he couldnt even tell his son he would be ok if he didnt resist arrest because floyd didnt resist arrest and still died......did i miss something? I thought he did resist at 1 or more points? And oprah jumped in and said oh ya thats a conversation all black parents have with their children. Dont come home dead. Be careful. ......dont all parents worry about their children? No disrespect intended to any one but.....

Oh and by the way i saw where a white young man did die in same type situation within last year iircc from being kneeled on by police. Diff state. Never saw any riots or even mention of it till now. Neither person should have died from it.....

• Like 2

He did resist. Oh wait maybe he didn't. I'm not sure what qualifies as resisresisting anymore. Since being armed with a knife isn't being armed anymore. Idk. But if he wod have got in the car like he was told instead of making the choice to resist as I see it. He wouldn't have been on the street anyway. 

• Like 1

Sorry , couldn’t watch it,  I was busy with the real world .

A2B799F3-6DD5-4BD3-B1A1-CBAA517068C4.thumb.jpeg.30820065df4db5d8f79659d43dd0123a.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

She looks like aunt Jemima.....

52 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

She looks like aunt Jemima.....

Terrible thing to say about Aunt Jemima.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Sorry , couldn’t watch it,  I was busy with the real world .

A2B799F3-6DD5-4BD3-B1A1-CBAA517068C4.thumb.jpeg.30820065df4db5d8f79659d43dd0123a.jpeg

Been wondering the same thing....... but nobody listens to us white deplorables.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Why was Oprah and her band of cluckers, on Motor Trend last night.

I though British car shows crossed the line but this was terrible.

Wife said she was on all the channels owned by Discovery.

Who owns those channels so I can complain?

Discovery Inc., is a publicly traded corporation based in New York City, which controls 19 tv channels, among them is a majority controlling interest in the OWN, (Opal Winfrey Network). Too much power centralized in a single entity, read: like what walmart and amazon have done to retail business, or Fauci and the NIAID did with the lock down.

I asked my wife to DVR it so I could watch it at a later time and have some credibility with my analysis. I tried today, but after the first 6 or 8 minutes, I had to turn away.

I'll force myself to go back to it before long, but the crux of Ms. Winfrey's assertion that we are at a tipping point, and until all Americans admit that we as a whole are racist and adopt the black perspective,  the country will never heal. And just as I predicted in my post of yesterday, (we "all in"), it's quite difficult to imagine that a panel of 11 members,

(10 guests + Ms. Winfrey), all of the same ethnicity, with an ax to grind against white people, could much less, than would, be "fair, objective, impartial, and non-biased. However,

in the interest of objectivity, I will watch it in it's entirety along with tonight's episode, while keeping the puke pail in easy reach, and if my gut is proven wrong, I will eat s _ _ t

and admit it here on this forum. 

Has anyone proven that the cop in MN, as wrong as it is, deliberately kneeled on that man's neck because he was black?  The answer is no.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 55cub said:

Has anyone proven that the cop in MN, as wrong as it is, deliberately kneeled on that man's neck because he was black?  The answer is no.

My sister in law is a nurse. She said to my brother that until you have tried to restrain someone coming off narcotics to not judge how much force is needed to get the job done. She has gotten bruises from someone who is in restraints. 

• Like 2

Guess I waited to long to watch video.      I can’t find it that someone isn’t putting there side to.   
don’t really care to watch it but I guess I should 

I think she should be held personally responsible for lying to the entire American public, she told us all that she was moving to Canada ( sorry to all the Canuks on here) when Trump got elected.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ya I turned it off ,I wanted to watch josh gates on expedition unknown ,was my choice and she came on, OFf I hope that for that  instant it was on  the ratings went up cause I sure as 💩am not interested in going anywhere from here. 

10 hours ago, 55cub said:

9 hours ago, bitty said:

My sister in law is a nurse. She said to my brother that until you have tried to restrain someone coming off narcotics to not judge how much force is needed to get the job done. She has gotten bruises from someone who is in restraints. 

Its coming out more and more that the two knew and worked together and there were problems, so you have an ex-con and a cop working security in a bar, tensions might have been really high the day of the arrest, another thing that gets no press anywhere is floyd's story, drugs, guns, home invasion, robbery, and alleged counterfeiter.

The fact he died during arrest sucks, but the martyrdom that the press and the activists are heaping on him is baloney of the highest order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

About Discovery:

Discovery, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world. Available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps and Discovery Kids Play; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as Eurosport Player and Motor Trend OnDemand; digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media and a strategic alliance with the PGA Tour to create the Global Home of Golf. Discovery’s portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, Turbo/Velocity, Animal Planet, and Science Channel, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S., Discovery Kids in Latin America, and Eurosport, the leading provider of locally relevant, premium sports and Home of the Olympic Games across Europe. For more information, please visit www.corporate.discovery.com and follow @DiscoveryIncTV across social platforms.

Anyone see changing the name to Black House in our future?

Of course it`ll need painted...

Shot fired outside of White House prompts lock down

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Discovery Kids in Latin America, and Eurosport, the leading provider of locally relevant, premium sports and Home of the Olympic Games across Europe.

"Locally relevant", defined as ANTI-American HATRED, BUT, they would have a loooooong way to go to even begin to compete with CNN International, and their, in keeping with corporate policy, limp wristed, commentator, richard quest, or the 'husband of christine ammanpour (?) who said, during the First Gulf war, that if he became aware of an planned enemy attack on American troops, he would NOT inform the American commander.

On another tangent, WHO knows how many American troops were killed because American 'reporters' were allowed to be embedded with the US military, during both Gulf Wars, and in Afghanistan?  Even with the hopefully, limited, amount of information they were privy to, they would NOT hesitate to trade such information to the insurgents/Taliban/Al-Queada, ISIS, for their own safety, access to drugs, goats, or young boys to satisfy their perverted, yet normal, LIBERAL 'perversions'.

After watching the PURE garbage, filth, and other assorted trash that is available on television and movies in the Middle East and Africa, I can fully understand why America is hated in these parts of the world.  Thank to Hollyweird and American MEDIA and 'news'.

The ONLY foreign MEDIA that even comes close to rivaling the garbage that is put out by the above, are the British tabloids, AND SKY 'news', (now part of FOX 'news').

More white men are killed by police every year than black men eventhough black men are responsible for more violent crimes and their population is much less. Atleast that is my intake?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redneckhippie said:

More white men are killed by police every year than black men eventhough black men are responsible for more violent crimes and their population is much less. Atleast that is my intake?

I have heard that too. In fact was quoted by Candice Owens in her video. 

• Like 2

This all about money ️Making money , all channels and sponsors are on board , yes how can we make more ! 
That’s why black lives matter , its the money they generate. 
Will they benefit seriously I dought it. 
Oprah doesn’t want things to change for the better it’s bad for business, that goes for all of them. She was on tv for years did things Change ,No why ? Money