Steve C.

What's goin' down with BLM

1221003962_riotssweep.thumb.png.a5031dd9080502546441f955612af592.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Awkward.jpg

• Haha 4

34 yr old social studies teacher arrested in Providence for throwing paint on a Chrisopher Columbus statue  that was completely encased in protective  plywood  and fenced off!!

This is who teaches our kids!!

Way to go Grandma!!!

Maybe the youngest generation will learn from the oldest while they are still around and right the wrongs of their parents.

1627601340_riotgrandma.png.57b37331106267dd988563a1bd565d0b.png

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Way to go Grandma!!!

Maybe the youngest generation will learn from the oldest while they are still around and right the wrongs of their parents.

You don't even have to ask "why" anymore, these acts aren't a plea for equality, these are just ducking morons creating havoc because the politicians are gutless, the police are being handcuffed, and people are led to a complacent attitude to allow this crap. 

New York police have video of a soho store being robbed of 1.5 million dollars worth of clothes.

Seattle's main highway I5 is blocked every night by protests, a main highway allowed to be blocked and the police are "watching".

So there it goes east coast and west coast, and you guys are spread all over in between and you know what is going on in your surrounding areas, the same crap all over, wonderful.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Way to go Grandma!!!

She's lucky. If my Grandfather on Dad's side caught any children or grandchildren destroying someone else's property, the state wouldn't have to worry about housing them. Him maybe after killing them himself. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

You don't even have to ask "why" anymore, these acts aren't a plea for equality, these are just ducking morons creating havoc because the politicians are gutless, the police are being handcuffed, and people are led to a complacent attitude to allow this crap. 

New York police have video of a soho store being robbed of 1.5 million dollars worth of clothes.

Seattle's main highway I5 is blocked every night by protests, a main highway allowed to be blocked and the police are "watching".

So there it goes east coast and west coast, and you guys are spread all over in between and you know what is going on in your surrounding areas, the same crap all over, wonderful.

Jake ol buddy if I could get to ya, I'd have one with ya🍻

you-need-a-drink-to-deal-with-this-shit.jpg.4eb54da2b785d219e866e8a13ad33736.jpg

4 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Jake ol buddy if I could get to ya, I'd have one with ya🍻

you-need-a-drink-to-deal-with-this-shit.jpg.4eb54da2b785d219e866e8a13ad33736.jpg

Well you know what Jeff, when you and I have a drink together you won’t have to worry about cops, I’ll always be a designated driver, I haven’t had a drink in 2,958 days. But I tell you some of this crap can be pressing a person towards alternative ways to handle it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Well you know what Jeff, when you and I have a drink together you won’t have to worry about cops, I’ll always be a designated driver, I haven’t had a drink in 2,958 days. But I tell you some of this crap can be pressing a person towards alternative ways to handle it.

Well sir, good enough, I respect that. Maybe we'll just tie into some good old Sandhills beef. 🥩🍔😃

• Like 1

Just seen a BLM protest in  Dayton on the news. 95% white, could this be white guilt or toxic shame?

1 hour ago, jingles1928 said:

Just seen a BLM protest in  Dayton on the news. 95% white, could this be white guilt or toxic shame?

Or could it be that this whole thing has nothing to do with racism or black lives and more to do with causing disruption and chaos? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

….carefull here   Mr Sandhiller……..the above picture is making me  uneasy...I think this derives from a media   overdose of cultural sensitively......which...unbelievably......has reached     a little town not 50 miles from me...…..just the usual  repainting of a  "plaque"......to bring it more into line with his/her ..(the perpetrators….) values in this world......

...but what really bothers me  , ......makes me a little nervous...….given our "new " firearms laws...…..should this situation spread into New Zealand...…(The burning...…..looting  …..murder     brigade has,,,,,)...how will I get on with my 40_82 Marlin  in a situation as depicted above.....????……...you can't get the cartridges, you know...….

Any ideas....???....:mellow::rolleyes:
Mike

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dasnake said:

Thanks to our limp dick Governor who allowed the freeway to be shut down for 16-18 nights finally a person is killed. Like no one saw that coming.

7 minutes ago, 806 man said:

Thanks to our limp dick Governor who allowed the freeway to be shut down for 16-18 nights finally a person is killed. Like no one saw that coming.

I saw tonight the second victim passed, senseless on both sides but preventable.

Just read that the driver was black, but that probably won't make the news.

Two white girls killed by a black man in a white car while protesting for black lives matter.  Irony on steroids.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, mike newman said:

carefull here   Mr Sandhiller……..the above picture is making me  uneasy...I think this derives from a media   overdose of cultural sensitively

That picture is plenty raw. Maybe too much for this forum.

I think it speaks volumes, and it will say different things to different people. 

What it says to me is

WARNING

Beware the quiet man. 

If you bring evil into his camp, he most likely has the abilities and tools to end your threat quietly, swiftly and with extreme predjudice. 

You are splashing your capabilities and intent all over the news and social media every day. 

You will not know his until it is too late. 

This is a very powerful image to me and I'm sure very controversial to some but I think relevant to today's happenings . 

Mike, thank you for commenting on it. It is appreciated. 

• Like 1

..good clear response....Jeff......second paragraph  was tongue in cheek etc...(of mine )...….but what bothers me is the simple fact of good, honest citizens...the spine of any country....and there are plenty on this site......drawing a bead    on some deranged, drug infused    hooligan.....where the **** would it end...….???...and who would have to pay the piper at that point....??

I know well    that you blokes would not hesitate to defend   home /family and  friends etc......but ...it would be like 1860  again   ……..and Jeff....I am on your side !!!!

...I just also wonder why haven't some of these  "rectal orifices" been  taken in and dealt to by the cops...??

...there is just so much natural  scenic  beauty  in America...…..and now this media made  ?   inspired ?  ugliness......I wonder how many "Americans "    are actually involved in this debacle....but that comment is going to breach another code of conduct...so I will leave it at that...….sigh

Mike

……..sunset over Lake Michigan...2015

IMG_0263.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mike newman said:

.but what bothers me is the simple fact of good, honest citizens...the spine of any country....and there are plenty on this site......drawing a bead    on some deranged, drug infused    hooligan.....where the **** would it end...….???...and who would have to pay the piper at that point....??

I know well    that you blokes would not hesitate to defend   home /family and  friends etc......but ...it would be like 1860  again   ……..and Jeff....I am on your side !!!!

...I just also wonder why haven't some of these  "rectal orifices" been  taken in and dealt to by the cops...??

I would hope it would end at the removal of the threat and not turn into vigilante squads. Although if these "rioters" continue to run around the country raising He!!. I wouldn't be surprised if someone outside of law enforcement takes it upon themselves to even things out.

I think law enforcement is walking a fine line now with maybe letting them have certain things so it doesn't completely blow up around the country. I feel they are letting them get away with too much but I am not experienced in those matters so will defer to their judgement in each situation. 

It is a rough time in this country for sure. Pray that we can find the main instigators and get them out of circulation. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

DeBlasio (D) mayor of New York is blaming the corona virus for the current crime wave.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/de-blasio-blames-nycs-bloody-weekend-crime-wave-on-coronavirus/

This fear in the streets is going back to the 60s and 70s.