What's goin' down with BLM

Tucker makes total sense on this one - this explains a lot of things:

• Thanks 1

For a while I heard BLM and thought "Bureau of Land Management?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I thought the same.

BLM-------in the long run it does mean Bureau of Land Management.

(after they take your land------whether through excess taxation or physically taking it).

DD

• Like 1

Bake Lemon Muffins ?

I responded to a liberal that said ranchers north of Jackson Hole, Wy, complaining about wolves killing their livestock as whiners, and they shouldn't have cows there any how, this way. Beef Lives Matter! Did not get a response.

• Like 1

Does this look a little bit like a war?  Territory captured and held, cops have retreated and holed up in a Safeway store.

Seattle

is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1270375353614123010/photo/4

antifa map.jpg

15 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Does this look a little bit like a war?

Only to those on the left and right that would like it to be framed as "a war" in an effort to promote their particular agendas.

Most Americans see it as needless violence initiated by a minuscule number of perpetrators in response to a needlessly violent and lethal action by one of a minuscule number of LEO's.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Only to those on the left and right that would like it to be framed as "a war" in an effort to promote their particular agendas.

Most Americans see it as needless violence initiated by a minuscule number of perpetrators in response to a needlessly violent and lethal action by one of a minuscule number of LEO's.

Totally agree, and this has to be a first. Maybe some good will come out of all this after all.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Totally agree, and this has to be a first. Maybe some good will come out of all this after all.

X2

13 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

At this point its just needless violence.

The reforms will be implanted and we move on.

So any further needless violence  needs a swift end so get the dye out.

Then find the perps an send them out on a chain gang doing community service for the rest of the summer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

The reforms will be implanted and we move on.

Like they were after the last time, the time before that, and every other similar circumstance in the past?

If in fact reforms were implemented they didn't solve the problem now did they?

Need to reform the prison system and make it something that is feared by all. Reinstated public hangings for murderers. Peaceful protests are fine. Riots and looting are a crime and should face harsh penalties i dont care who you are and what you look like. These scum have no fear now because they get away with this sh!t and hide behind some BS excuse. Gonna be 10x worse fixing the problem now. If left to it's current expansion the law abiding citizens will have no choice but rise up against them. It will be ugly but short. Politicians that side with the criminals should be included in the criminals. 

• Like 5

On 6/9/2020 at 1:33 PM, lightninboy said:

For a while I heard BLM and thought "Bureau of Land Management?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the ''red headed step child'' of the  Department of Interior 

1 hour ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Like they were after the last time, the time before that, and every other similar circumstance in the past?

If in fact reforms were implemented they didn't solve the problem now did they?

Let's see there was a PERSON killed by an officer and we don't know why he did it.

So even having the strictest reforms in place any officer could just have a mental breakdown kill a suspect I don't think you can completely control that. 

It could be a reaction related to dealing with criminals day in and day out PTSD maybe?  

It happens between citizens all the time a person has a mental breakdown and kills his neighbor its called murder.

So if you want error free law enforcement then the only solution is no law enforcement and I don't think we want that I don't.

Or we could implement Robo Cops but like the movie they can be flawed as well.

So the solution is to implement reforms like no choke holds,  better review of complaints, changes to the Policeman's bill of rights etc. to make them more accountable.

We just can't stop enforcing the law because a very small portion of law enforcement doesn't work properly.

So in civilized society we don't riot and destroy things because we don't like an aspect of it we work to solve the issue.

Those who want to riot and destroy things are part of the problem not the solution

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, new guy said:

Need to reform the prison system and make it something that is feared by all. Reinstated public hangings for murderers. Peaceful protests are fine. Riots and looting are a crime and should face harsh penalties i dont care who you are and what you look like. These scum have no fear now because they get away with this sh!t and hide behind some BS excuse. Gonna be 10x worse fixing the problem now. If left to it's current expansion the law abiding citizens will have no choice but rise up against them. It will be ugly but short. Politicians that side with the criminals should be included in the criminals. 

I think we're on the same page here.  We both like John Wayne movies and Gunsmoke.

However John Ford movies and Matt Dillion are "fiction".  They presented black & white, totally right or totally wrong.

The real world possesses nuances and shades of gray.

Oh and I hope I'm wrong but you seem "itchin" for some sort of armed nation-wide uprising to clean the streets of these malcontents.

15 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I think we're on the same page here.  We both like John Wayne movies and Gunsmoke.

However John Ford movies and Matt Dillion are "fiction".  They presented black & white, totally right or totally wrong.

Oh and I hope I'm wrong but you seem "itchin" for some sort of armed nation-wide uprising to clean the streets of these malcontents.

No sir. Not at all. I have seen combat. I have a bad feeling we are on a road with one outcome sooner or later....i pray to God i am wrong.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Does this look a little bit like a war?  Territory captured and held, cops have retreated and holed up in a Safeway store.

Seattle

is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.

antifa map.jpg

I'm 60 miles north of there. There are no surprises coming out of that sh3t hole. They have tied LEO's hands over the last 3-5 years. The way the cops are treated has to be demoralizing. I'm more surprised they still have a police force. I would have been gone a long time ago.

20 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Seattle

antifa map.jpg

Led by Seattle City Council Member Kshama Sawant, a crowd of Black Lives Matters protesters flooded into City Hall late Tuesday. Do you think she will get recalled or do we continue to let elected officials violate the law?

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

Led by Seattle City Council Member Kshama Sawant, a crowd of Black Lives Matters protesters flooded into City Hall late Tuesday. Do you think she will get recalled or do we continue to let elected officials violate the law?

That complain is the same one that wants an employee head tax on Amazon and other big company's so they can spend it on the homeless. She is creating hate ever time she opens her mouth. A real POS.

5 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Tila, what would you do if rioters were coming down your street burning and smashing private property? 

Load up or negotiate?

6 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Well if anyone happens to see some protester in the Boston area who is neon white, 375 on the hoof and bears a striking resemblance to Ursula the Sea Witch from Little Mermaid, feel free to clean the streets of it.  

7 hours ago, new guy said:

Peaceful protests are fine

Except that the 'boys in blue' didn't think so, when the protesters (the MEDIA, and the governors of Michigan and California called them rioters), were there to PEACEFULLY (a huge mistake in my humble opinion), protest the government shutdown, and police state established by state government.  The badge wearing tyrants were a lot more brave, and willing to use force against law abiding citizens attempting to exercise their Constitutional Rights than they have shown themselves to be against ANTIFA, anarchists and looters.

BTW, WHEN will these 'shutdowns' really end, and, IF they do, will the governors of these several states instruct state and local law enforcement that they CAN NOT continue to harass and arrest people for not observing the "proper social distancing" and for failing to wear a face mask, OR for attempting to attend a church service?  Something tells me the po-po would ignore such an instruction, EVEN IF it were issued.

Art  do you think there are ANY good cops?