A little insight from a proud black man

William G. Lillas, an 83 yr. old black man from Ferguson , MO wrote the following insightful words:

"My Name is William G. Lillas. I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state below are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America :

I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was a nigger. We lived in " NIGGER Town " in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a nigger, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now re tired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master's Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. I went from a dirt-poor nigger, to an old, black, proud American. Yes, I am black, and I can say "nigger", because I understand the true meaning of the word.

Let's clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Fact: It is NOT called "shoplifting or stealing", it's called "ROBBERY", which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It's on video, and it's a fact. It's NOT shoplifting, NOT theft, NOT "lifting" a few cigars, but ROBBERY!

-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a "little black boy", cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, who was gunned down by a ruthless police assassin -- executed by "whitey". First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car's driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a nigger; a sorry-assed, criminal, hoodlum, nigger. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was "entitled" to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950's with more honor than that nigger. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That's the only job a nigger soldier could get.

Rodney King? Black Riots!
Trayvon? Black Riots!
Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV's, designer clothes, etc.

-O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY?
Did white folks riot?
Nope!

-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That's because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, ****, I'm all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the nigger "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what "militarization" really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers throw bricks at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.

-You only "want the police" when you "need the police", otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your crap, but I wouldn't mess around with the Army National Guard, they aren't as well disciplined "culturally" to take your crap like the police do every day. They will ventilate your black butts with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.

-And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking stuff, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? ****, after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.

-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school no chance for college, military, employment? BULL crap!

-More niggers kill niggers, than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites..COMBINED. I find this fact astounding.

-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed nigger. Otherwise, decent living black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama", and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability .. instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the lowest element of the black race, respond to situations that don't particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn't go your way. Stop being stupid niggers, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am NOT a nigger.

I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is suffering from cancer which started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming ''color,' and start blaming CRIMINALS, and see people for what they really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.

"William G. Lillas"

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Good read sand thanks, not the stance that the media, the activists, or anyone else who wants to beat the crap out of a system that allows you to beat the crap out of the system wants to acknowledge. Is this gentleman still putting up the cancer fight? I hope so and good luck.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Good read sand thanks, not the stance that the media, the activists, or anyone else who wants to beat the crap out of a system that allows you to beat the crap out of the system wants to acknowledge. Is this gentleman still putting up the cancer fight? I hope so and good luck.

At the very end it says he asked his children to publish his writings after he dies so am guessing he went to his final reward. 

I am glad his children honored his request. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

At the very end it says he asked his children to publish his writings after he dies so am guessing he went to his final reward. 

I am glad his children honored his request. 

I read that but hoped for the best, thanks.

• Like 1
Just now, zleinenbach said:

Ok if it’s fake then whoever wrote it has my beliefs pretty well locked down

From what I found it is “unproven” I’m in your boat.

also,

did Columbus discover America,

did franklin discover electricity,

did an apple fall on Newton,

just askin.

• Like 1

I remember reading that a few years ago and there were comments then indicating it was not authentic to the claimed author. One thing that is true is the reference to Colin Powell.

IMO a true American regardless of color.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

As I was reading I had doubts.

To me it sounded like a white guy telling a story he wanted to hear to many references to how white people do it better.

Lol. You can tell skin color by the way somebody writes. What is true as I stated before that's the part of town I grew up in. And regardless of color if we had been seen looting and burning our parents would have all beat our asses when they found out about it. Then grandma and grandpa would've got their turn. Respect is earned not deserved. 

1 hour ago, RichardDSalyer said:

I thought it was well written and interesting.

I thought it had bits of wisdom interspersed with some facts and good advice. Something a grandfather might tell his grandson.

Was there a William G Lillas? Unproven.

Not going to dwell on that.

I thought it was a good read and hoped some of you might enjoy it too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

Lol. You can tell skin color by the way somebody writes. What is true as I stated before that's the part of town I grew up in. And regardless of color if we had been seen looting and burning our parents would have all beat our asses when they found out about it. Then grandma and grandpa would've got their turn. Respect is earned not deserved. 

A lot of times yes.

Not to hard to pick up on the different mannerisms that would be typical to different races. 

I have lived and traveled all over the country for work so that helps.

And yes the behavior of people depends on their up bringing young people need to be disciplined and taught wrong from right.

I think the burden of this needs to be in the public schools since the family units in the inter cities are lacking.

As a miss guided young man myself I know the challenges of staying on right track I am very thankful I was able to see the light.       

I have a neighbor Troy who is a BIG black man . served in the army and I love listening to his stories.    Fact he shakes his head about the BS going on right now!! ..  He is originally from the south somewhere .    When he n I were sitting outside talking he popped off with G DAM I hate NI&&ERS!! I about fell off my chair!!! Then he went on laughing at me cuz I was stunned  !!  Then he gave me a history lesson on the word and meaning and how this all ****** him off.  He is a VERY intelligent guy and has taught me lots about cultural history.  I really like his view of the world    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
12 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Unproven? proven? the context is there, that’s the theme I’ll read into it.

Funny how liberals only fact check things they don’t want to hear, and use biased sites to do so🤯

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That man is right on. He can see through all the media BS. I agree that fully with him. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

Anyone know how this became about racism other than it was a white cop and a black man?

Good question I didn't hear any reports of racial slurs or other racially suggestive activity. 

I think in the end it will come out there was a personal vendetta they both work security at a night club together.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

Good question I didn't hear any reports of racial slurs or other racially suggestive activity. 

I think in the end it will come out there was a personal vendetta they both work security at a night club together.

That is my thoughts aswell. 

• Like 2