S1600 7.3

401 N Michigan

That thing is awesome! Would love one of those for pulling the antiques around.

How many miles on that truck? By the looks of the seat, the floor of the box, and everything else I would guess not very many.  Be nice if it maybe had a couple more gears but my old F-250 PSD only has 5 and it pulls pretty good. How many HP is IH's 7.3 rated back then? 200+/- ?  It'll sure make a nice mate to the big truck in the 4th picture.  Congratulations on your new truck.

Nice ride congrats.

As mentioned not much wear on the accelerator peddle or Brake peddle.

Nice "Dane" mud flaps   

Might want to get some guards for the stacks before someone ends up  with a nasty burn

What's it got for brakes?

• 3 weeks later...

We have a t-444e in a similar size truck with a utility body and an auto. It’s a pig but I think it is detuned. Hope you enjoy that, it’s cool. 

55 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

We have a t-444e in a similar size truck with a utility body and an auto. It’s a pig but I think it is detuned. Hope you enjoy that, it’s cool. 

This one should be a 7.3 IDI.

1 hour ago, jass1660 said:

If it doesn’t have a turbo I bet Hypermax has a kit for it.

Yep, on sale $2985,  50% hp increase.

I really like their "In-Line Pump" kit they have for the 7.3L PSD, I forget what the cost is, More than I paid for my F250 new,  but the HP was WAY more than the 210-215 My truck is supposed to have.

I’m not going to turbo it yet.....wana get the kinks out and decide what to do with it....I might just sell it....it’s fun to drive around and draws a lot of attention 

Archived