1486 hydraulic problems

Josh

When I start my 1486 when it's cold in the winter, the red hydraulic light on the dash stays on and the tractor won't move or steer for usually about 20 minutes. In the summer (or anytime of year) if it is parked even slightly up hill, when I start it up the hydraulic light stays on and it won't steer but it will move. But in the last week or so with pulling the air seeder, after it is warmed up, every time i press the clutch in and let it out the light stays on and it won't move, (the steering, remotes and PTO still work) but when I pull the TA back the light goes out and it moves, then when i push the TA back ahead it hesiatates and then jumps forward and makes an alarming bang. Changing the oil filter did not help anything. (It doesn't give this problem when the hydraulic oil is cold) 

This tractor has just over 10,000 hours on It but the clutch was replaced around 500 hours ago.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Your TA is failing. It has a leak in the lube circuit. Could be the o-rings on the jumper tubes but not likely. Steel rings probably cut grooves too deep in outer oil distributor housing and is leaking pressure. Install reman unit and replace mcv pump while you have it out.