So How Much Longer Before SHTF

Anyone want to guess when the cops and the NG have had enough and shots are fired. I see insurance companies cutting and running faster than a cat can lick its butt once claims are adjusted and paid. Those areas will look like Dresden for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just settle down..  Election is in November. When this BullS... has run it's course, they have another one planned. They are not after Trump, they are after You..  You have a backbone,  you think for

I think the cops should have shot long ago  

Posted Images

How many cities now? This isn’t about the man anymore, it isn’t about the devide, to me it’s a social media enhanced way to raise **** and not have to have any chance of being deemed responsible.

We have this protesting going on in toronto right now.

• Like 4

I certainly hope and pray they don't start shooting UNLESS shot at.

Wouldn't fire hoses into the crowd cool them off? 

Haven't seen any dousing going on yet. 

2 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

How many cities now? This isn’t about the man anymore, it isn’t about the devide, to me it’s a social media enhanced way to raise **** and not have to have any chance of being deemed responsible.

Exploiting Floyd, period.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MTO said:

I certainly hope and pray they don't start shooting UNLESS shot at.

Wouldn't fire hoses into the crowd cool them off? 

Haven't seen any dousing going on yet. 

Probably not approved like the knee on the neck. I figure if they can't assemble in a peaceful manner. Shoot till they can get their act together. People are losing things they worked for their whole life to a bunch of people who are being encouraged to do this and most likely paid. Shoot em , prosecute them and go after the people pushing and funding it also. This no longer has anything to do with mr. Floyd

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Delta88 said:

Anyone want to guess when the cops and the NG have had enough and shots are fired. I see insurance companies cutting and running faster than a cat can lick its butt once claims are adjusted and paid. Those areas will look like Dresden for a long time.

I don't know Delta. The SHTF may be already started. And people turn into animals rather quickly once they start down that path. This may make covid look like a sunday school picnic yet.

• Like 2

Just settle down..  Election is in November. When this BullS... has run it's course, they have another one planned. They are not after Trump, they are after You..  You have a backbone,  you think for yourself. You guys are exactly what they are afraid of.. People like all of you who have actually accomplished things in life, and have proud things to show for it, and want to accomplish more, and you also will  PROTECT all that you have accomplished to this point in time, and plan to accomplish more. THEY need the puppies/halfwits that they have trained to watch CNN, ETC. every day and have never accomplished anything themselves like you guys have.   They are afraid of thinking, working people that have life's accomplishments to protect. Hang tough guys, it's not over yet. It will not be over in November either..

• Like 11

When I see the ANTIFA youth I am reminded that they most likely live with their parents and are the ******** that sit in phone banks making robo calls for scams. Its the only job most could get. Its because they are idiots and have never done anything in their life; and never will. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Delta88 said:

Some policies exclude riots so a lot of policies are not going to be worth the paper they are written on. It will depend on the companies. One thing for sure the insurance companies are going to raise everyone's rates to offset losses. May rewrite all policies to exclude rioting and looting too. 

As far as when someone is going to start shooting the rioters? No idea. But I bet if this starts moving into residential areas and homeowners are trying to protect property it will start. 

Rick

• Like 2

..on the news here, this morning, ….there are going to be protests in   Auckland, today       (New Zealand )...for goodness sake......re this 'incident'

….and this after a hugely disproportionate amount of  "relief' monies given to the  Maori and Pasifika   ethnic groups   re  covis 19...….so one has to wonder about the agenda these   F wits  have......

...just head shaking    crap ….and Wayne From   Wisconsin     nailed it...….no doubt about that 

Mike

35 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Some policies exclude riots so a lot of policies are not going to be worth the paper they are written on. It will depend on the companies. One thing for sure the insurance companies are going to raise everyone's rates to offset losses. May rewrite all policies to exclude rioting and looting too. 

As far as when someone is going to start shooting the rioters? No idea. But I bet if this starts moving into residential areas and homeowners are trying to protect property it will start. 

Rick

I talked to my  insurance agent yesterday he  has has several claims they apply the vandalism part of the policy first, then burglary if it  applies and unfortunately for several of his clients fire. he already had quite a few stories to tell. but he feels most of his customers will get paid out  but has not a feeling for how many would rebuild If you were 60+ with an ruined auto parts store would you? I am glad he came in just to line up servicing his tractor but we had quite a conversation about the damage and he insures a lot of automotive leaning businesses in the Twin Cities

bad here, my best friend i grew up with on the farm, his wife, his daughter, his son in law are all on the KCPD and all working the demonstrations, its sad, they have already burned 3 police cars tonight - two officers were injured by flying debris last night and much less of a crowd - im praying for everyone 

the thing that bugs me is the demonstrators dont realize it only takes one demonstrator to do something stupid like looting or setting a car on fire and their demonstration is tainted just like it only takes one stupid cop to make them all look bad. 

the ole one bad apple theory 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Yet it’s funny that these governors no longer care about social distancing...

I was thinking the same thing. When we were protesting about our businesses being shuttered we were endangering lives and scum of the Earth. When these guys do it. Not a peep.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, R190 said:

I talked to my  insurance agent yesterday he  has has several claims they apply the vandalism part of the policy first, then burglary if it  applies and unfortunately for several of his clients fire. he already had quite a few stories to tell. but he feels most of his customers will get paid out  but has not a feeling for how many would rebuild If you were 60+ with an ruined auto parts store would you? I am glad he came in just to line up servicing his tractor but we had quite a conversation about the damage and he insures a lot of automotive leaning businesses in the Twin Cities

Well you have 2 kinds of agents. Ones who look out for the customer and ones that don't. His company may be good. Others no so much. I think this is going to be one of those you get what you pay for thing.

Rick

Just now, oldtanker said:

Well you have 2 kinds of agents. Ones who look out for the customer and ones that don't. His company may be good. Others no so much. I think this is going to be one of those you get what you pay for thing.

Rick

He has insured me for a long time  No complaints  I have been treated really good (except I chose a deductible 250  higher than a claim I thought I could make tis summer but that was my choice when I bought the policy) still have to give him a little static reminding him how expensive tractor servicing will be.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, R190 said:

He has insured me for a long time  No complaints  I have been treated really good (except I chose a deductible 250  higher than a claim I thought I could make tis summer but that was my choice when I bought the policy) still have to give him a little static reminding him how expensive tractor servicing will be.

Sounds like he's a good agent. Some are and some are not. A nephew quit being an agent at one place because he found out there were messing customers over. He's now at another agency. That's in Fergus Falls.

Rick

3 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Sounds like he's a good agent. Some are and some are not. A nephew quit being an agent at one place because he found out there were messing customers over. He's now at another agency. That's in Fergus Falls.

Rick

A situation like this will separate the basic salesmen from the people who provide

service with the policy they sell.

Montreal is having looting parties, toronto is having protests, the dickwad politicos up here are using your problems to try and make points because "we are kanadian and we have diversity" bleats.

But where were these same tunnel vision pains in the butt when the hong kong riots were going on, still going on, isn't china impinging on human rights there, oh wait I forgot, the idiots running this country are always sucking up to the chinese, stoopid me.

• Like 1

They are at it in Sioux Falls now. The tv channel says they had a peaceful protest this afternoon downtown but this is at the Empire Mall now. They think this is another group that was bused in. 

• Like 1

Supposedly they're going to the residential area here and taking back what's theirs. City put a curfew up in the city center area. Guess they went to the mall today or were supposed to. Someone seems to be organizing nation wide.What idiots! Had a few shots fired in town today but nothing become of it I dont think. So far nothing here like other parts of the country.  Police have been using rubber bullets and gas. Looks like they're in full riot gear for tonight's episode. Ya'll stay safe! I'm locked and loaded all the time. I live in the sticks though so not to worried.  

• Like 1