What Are You Watching?

We've been getting quite a bit of use from our Netflix account lately. Got started watching a series called Outer Banks. Story line is pretty good in my opinion for starters and one of the characters seems to be wearing a IH hat in most of the scenes unless their dressed up per say. So can't complain about that. And a couple nights ago we watched a movie called Wish Man. I won't spoil the ending for those that wanna watch it but it's really cool. Theirs other good parts to. Especially for those that remember and like the show Chips from years ago.

I’ve been watching Grant a little along as I get time in the evenings. It is a History channel miniseries highlighting General U.S. Grant.  

I have been watching grass go into the windrower , dirt under the corn planter. All the stuff I'm subscribed to on YouTube which is mainly hunting shows my notification piled up a while back and it's it's beyond its limit now

I have to admit to NASCAR right now and dats dat.

Channel 418, rock and roll classics.

Channel 419, jukebox classics.

I'm sorry I just can't watch TV for fear of some moron hooeyweird millionaire, or some moron retired to the pasture sports figure, telling me "we are all in this together" ad jammed in my face.

Or the rich boobs clapping with media backing for all the first responders, these people of course deserve accolades, but not from suit and tie talking faces.

And lastly, I don't need to hear from the fortune 500 companies and such who are  straining themselves from patting their backs on how much they are in this to help us out, baloney? You bet!!!!!!!

No rant, just my opinion.

• Like 1

…...I have been watching my (our ) bank balance dwindling  and heading nicely back into the red zone...…..had pondered on throwing stones at the neighbours letter box......in  a show of unity with  all the protests going on  around the world......but common sense prevailed

….also been watching no less than nine red deer , feeding on our brassica crops...….this via the spotlight, at night obviously...….big issue is the bloody poachers, as this brassica is right next to the road......and because of where we live.....way out in the boonies, there is always a deer  lurking around....and hence the poachers  ….I like having a few deer on the property,.... tip a spiker  over anytime to get a good few lbs of prime /clean meat...gives the Ruger  a bit of exercise...…,,never shoot a hind, though...….and right now they are about 90 odd days from 'fawning ''......something that the poachers never consider...….

Mike

• Haha 1

Watch a few movies each week. I stay up pretty late usually cause I can't sleep if I go to bed early. I have watched some good old movies and some that are poor. I only watch on Netflix or Amazon because I can't stand the commercials. 

I just watched office space, not sure how I missed that first time around! Great movie. For those looking for a good series to watch check out “the glades” “longmire” or “Due south” if you can find any of them on streaming. 

Nothing on tv. I've been too busy working except this weekend we went camping again. We primitive camp in tents so no tv, etc. Read a book on sailing. Thx-Ace

• Like 1
5 hours ago, red tractor fever said:

And a couple nights ago we watched a movie called Wish Man. I won't spoil the ending for those that wanna watch it but it's really cool.

The wife and me just watched Wish Man. It was a great movie. Really enjoyed/ Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, acem said:

Nothing on tv. I've been too busy working except this weekend we went camping again. We primitive camp in tents so no tv, etc. Read a book on sailing. Thx-Ace

Out with kids?

Sitting here watching a episode of Gunsmoke!  Love it.  The early half hour ones are much grittier than the later ones.

3 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

Sitting here watching a episode of Gunsmoke!  Love it.  The early half hour ones are much grittier than the later ones.

By gritty, are you referring to Chester’s coffee?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

The 1/2 hour episodes were my favorite. Pretty much watch Me-TV when in.

YOU TUBE, LOTS AND LOTS OF YOU TUBE  I have NOT had TV in my home for going on 13 years, and I do NOT think I have missed ONE bit of intelligent, or genuinely funny programming.

Drachnifal for naval history, Mark Felton for little known WW II history, blancoliro for air travel, periscope films for old documentaries on ALL kinds of subjects, Tony Heller for the TRUTH about 'man-made gloBULL warming', The History Guy, for history from all eras, Mark Dice for humorous political commentary, and the exposure of FAKE 'news' different channels, including Justin Wilson for Coonazz (Cajun) cookery, OLD Discovery/History channel documentaries (before they became 'docu-drama sensationalist, BULL SHEET), Scott Manley for space exploration, and old movies from the mid 30's, on up UNTIL they became garbage, and old television programming from the 50's until they, too, became unwatchable idiocy.  (I will put in a plug for AD Blocker, and AD Blocker Plus, which is a must have, especially when you look and see how many hundreds of ads they have blocked, in the course of ONE browsing session)

Right now I have four windows open on the evolution of nuclear deterrence, and our nuclear capabilities, including above ground nuclear test films that have been declassified.

Cows rear ends in the daylight and highway through a windshield in the moonlight😁

Oh, you mean on tv!

The AHC (American Heroes Channel?) 195 on Dish. what the history channel first was before it became the Pawn Pickers channel. 

It was free in May and I would have it on when I went to bed. Got home last night flipped on the tv to go to sleep with a documentary about WWII on in the back ground.

Crap, first of June and "poof" it was gone faster than an old joke thread😪

IH films, westerns shows and movies are most of what I watch anymore. To name a few the movies are mostly John Wayne and another with James Arness, Ronald Reagan, and some with Audie Murphy. Then for shows Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, The Virginian, a little Bonanza, then I do watch Andy Griffith some. I’ve become a night owl so stay up late and watch tv, I don’t get a lot of time to watch in the day time. 

Finishing up "The Ranch", a second time.

House, Longmire, **** on Wheels, Hill Street Blues, Deadwood, Band of Brothers, the list goes on, and on.

Nothing good at all on network TV. That has been ruined also.

I haven't watch network since "Boston Legal", Denny Crane?

• Like 1

Just the wife and I went camping in a remote part of the ozarks. Didn't see anone else while camping. Privacy allows other activities.

Our kids are grown.

Thx-Ace

7 hours ago, acem said:

Just the wife and I went camping in a remote part of the ozarks. Didn't see anone else while camping. Privacy allows other activities.

Our kids are grown.

Thx-Ace

Good for you, mom and I love doing what you did, just to be away and not hear anything else is a joy, our kids are long grown also and after living this way with us they do the same things and enjoy it also, take care.

18 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Watch a few movies each week. I stay up pretty late usually cause I can't sleep if I go to bed early. I have watched some good old movies and some that are poor. I only watch on Netflix or Amazon because I can't stand the commercials. 

That's the best part about Netflix and Amazon, no commercials. We like that aspect as well. 

17 hours ago, Wes806 said:

The wife and me just watched Wish Man. It was a great movie. Really enjoyed/ Thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome. We thought it was great to so decided to share here. Was cool to see Robert Pine in uniform again. And then the scene with Larry Wilcox was great to. Definitely took me back to "Chips" days.👍

• Like 1

dont watch much tv, busy with outside stuff, busy with fixing broken things, busy with kids, busy with church, busy with helping neighbors, busy with family obligations, busy with just sitting and talking with my wife, busy with reading, busy with making stuff, my wife and I try to plan to sit down and veg out one night a week and its usually a movie ( who done it ) or we compete against each other at 630 on wheel of fortune LOL 

• Like 1

king of the hill , of course, stranger things on Netflix, forged in fire, gold rush , rust valley restoration, vikings, walking dead,