MX150 Second gear problem

Hi all, I am working on an MX150 that doesn't have any power in second gear.  The tractor will pull itself but, if I stand on the brakes I can stop tractor motion without pulling the engine down.  Pressure is off at only 175 psi.  I have replaced a blown gasket behind the powershift valve, and have split the tractor and placed new clutch disks in input and drop shaft (nothing was really worn out but were in there so replaced discs)  also replaced piston packings / teflon collector rings when in the transmission.  Looking for advice where to go next.  Thanks in advance. Jon 

Flow tester in remotes, set at 10 gpm then shift thru and record flow for each function of regulated circuit. All functions should drop flow slightly but should quickly recover to your preset. Have problems with flare cracking on jumper tubes from trans case over to distribution hubs.

I removed the power shift control valve and found a blown gasket between the second and third holes in the gasket. (see attached picture) When you look into the transmission case it is a threaded hole but only about an inch deep and it is not a mounting bolt hole.  Now wondering what is blowing the gasket.  Thanks, Jon

MX150 Valve gasket.jpg

Take a straight edge and check your valve and transmission case. Only thing I can think of is smaller MX100 - MX135 had a synchro trans option and a blanking plate over valve mounting location that might have had a center bolt in it. 

If trans case and valve body are true with straight edge maybe rough it up a bit around hole with chisel and use a bit of Loc-Tite 515 in that area.