Thoughts and prayers ,

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers for Ed. The fever has finally broke. He is still pretty sick. Very weak just taking a little at a time. Not able to be back to work, hopefully every

Thank You all for your thoughts, prayers and in some cases your patience for parts that may have been on hold the last three or more weeks! Seems like everything just ran together for the last 20+ day

UPDATE:  A friend of mine knows Ed's extended family.  It is my understanding that Ed returned home and is "dealing with occasional fever and feeling wiped out".

Thoughts and prayers

• Like 1

🙏

• Like 1

UPDATE:  A friend of mine knows Ed's extended family.  It is my understanding that Ed returned home and is "dealing with occasional fever and feeling wiped out".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
4 minutes ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

Good to hear he’s back home. Hope the remainder of his recovery is swift. 

• Like 1

🙏 my the lord hear out prayers for Ed recovery 

• Like 1

Hello, I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers for Ed. The fever has finally broke. He is still pretty sick. Very weak just taking a little at a time. Not able to be back to work, hopefully everyday will be a little easier for him. Again thank you all for your prayers, Leah

• Like 17
  • Thanks 7

Thank You all for your thoughts, prayers and in some cases your patience for parts that may have been on hold the last three or more weeks! Seems like everything just ran together for the last 20+ days!  I was fortunate to be able to stay home, take the vitamins and liquids needed to keep myself hydrated and just let my immune system fight. Fever broke on a Monday morning about 4 am and stayed gone! The Dr said if its doesn't come back with in three days you are a survivor!  So right now I'm on day 6 and feeling much better, strength is finally starting to come back the last 2 days. So thanks to you all again. Hope to see you at one of our upcoming auctions!

ed

PS Lots of Vitamin D3 is important, was taking 10 and 15,000 iu for the first couple days then pulled it down to10Kdaily  for next two weeks. It is the most important thing you can get to your immune system

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
18 minutes ago, Ed Leaman said:

Thank You all for your thoughts, prayers and in some cases your patience for parts that may have been on hold the last three or more weeks! Seems like everything just ran together for the last 20+ days!  I was fortunate to be able to stay home, take the vitamins and liquids needed to keep myself hydrated and just let my immune system fight. Fever broke on a Monday morning about 4 am and stayed gone! The Dr said if its doesn't come back with in three days you are a survivor!  So right now I'm on day 6 and feeling much better, strength is finally starting to come back the last 2 days. So thanks to you all again. Hope to see you at one of our upcoming auctions!

ed

PS Lots of Vitamin D3 is important, was taking 10 and 15,000 iu for the first couple days then pulled it down to10Kdaily  for next two weeks. It is the most important thing you can get to your immune system

Glad to hear you’re going to be fine! 

• Like 1

Good news.  Best of luck as recovery continues.

Thank you for the update.