Jump to content

806 Question

Recommended Posts

Friend of mine knows about this tractor but has questions. What does the F-S-Y stand for. S I'm sure is ta with live pto and Y is 12 gpm pump. But we can't figure out the F. It looks like a high crop but the tag doesn't state as such. He's thinking cotton stripper. Can anyone shed some light on this please and thank you.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely a hi-crop of some kind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder this: were there different kinds of hi-crops for different crops and parts of the country? Such as wide fronts were more used here in this and narrow fronts were used here in this crop? Just a thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...