Sign in to follow this  
Willie B

Women

I've tried to persuade Mrs B to use a tractor forever. When she deals with posies, and shrubs, she tries to tow a trailer with the JD lawn tractor. The trailer tongue is pretty battered from dozens of mishaps with backing up. She wanted a wagon, thought it'd be easier. Tongue on the wagon was broken before the Chinese tires stopped stinking. 

I have three loader tractors: 

A B275

A 385

and a Case 580K tractor/loader/backhoe.

The 385 is least user friendly, but the only one she would try. She has operated it a few times each year, over the last 4 years. 

Today she looked at it parked; "I haven't seen that one before. Could I drive it" 

It sticks its bucket through the french doors in the living room once a week 9 months of the year. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Willie B said:

I've tried to persuade Mrs B to use a tractor forever. When she deals with posies, and shrubs, she tries to tow a trailer with the JD lawn tractor. The trailer tongue is pretty battered from dozens of mishaps with backing up. She wanted a wagon, thought it'd be easier. Tongue on the wagon was broken before the Chinese tires stopped stinking. 

I have three loader tractors: 

A B275

A 385

and a Case 580K tractor/loader/backhoe.

The 385 is least user friendly, but the only one she would try. She has operated it a few times each year, over the last 4 years. 

Today she looked at it parked; "I haven't seen that one before. Could I drive it" 

It sticks its bucket through the french doors in the living room once a week 9 months of the year. 

See, you could have had another tractor and she never would have known!

Rick

• Haha 1

Image may contain: text

Rick

• Haha 3

I knew of a 504 that you could have gotten a “deal” on last week.

But I believe that it went to “Dunbahhtun”.......

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Victoria's Secret launches face masks!'

Rick

13 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Image may contain: text

Rick

Best advice yet. I'd of took my chances though. I've never told her about a tractor purchase yet. She couldnt tell you within 5 of how many I own. And she doesn't even care. Just like I dont care how many purses she has. I know what your gonna say purse vs tractor🧐

On 5/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, Missouri Mule said:

Best advice yet. I'd of took my chances though. I've never told her about a tractor purchase yet. She couldnt tell you within 5 of how many I own. And she doesn't even care. Just like I dont care how many purses she has. I know what your gonna say purse vs tractor🧐

Gee, I don't think she has a purse.     ?????

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Willie B said:

Gee, I don't think she has a purse.     ?????

That's right 

On 5/18/2020 at 9:37 PM, 1586 Jeff said:

I knew of a 504 that you could have gotten a “deal” on last week.

But I believe that it went to “Dunbahhtun”.......

Don’t you have a compact Deere with a loader on it? Maybe that would be perfect for her?😂

On 5/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Willie B said:

if it was her idea let her try it and build it up, praise the tractor, praise her, or take her to see some and let her try those and let her pick one JUST FOR HER - personally i got my wife running many things around here, she never ran anything in her life, is the good at it NO, do I praise her YES every time, she thinks she can run anything on the place now cause she trusts me to show her and give her instruction so she can be successful. Mind you this is my 2nd wife only been married 5 yrs - she is getting better every time she does it. 

• Like 1