Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Willie B

Women

Recommended Posts

I've tried to persuade Mrs B to use a tractor forever. When she deals with posies, and shrubs, she tries to tow a trailer with the JD lawn tractor. The trailer tongue is pretty battered from dozens of mishaps with backing up. She wanted a wagon, thought it'd be easier. Tongue on the wagon was broken before the Chinese tires stopped stinking. 

I have three loader tractors: 

A B275

A 385

and a Case 580K tractor/loader/backhoe.

 

The 385 is least user friendly, but the only one she would try. She has operated it a few times each year, over the last 4 years. 

Today she looked at it parked; "I haven't seen that one before. Could I drive it" 

It sticks its bucket through the french doors in the living room once a week 9 months of the year. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Willie B said:

I've tried to persuade Mrs B to use a tractor forever. When she deals with posies, and shrubs, she tries to tow a trailer with the JD lawn tractor. The trailer tongue is pretty battered from dozens of mishaps with backing up. She wanted a wagon, thought it'd be easier. Tongue on the wagon was broken before the Chinese tires stopped stinking. 

I have three loader tractors: 

A B275

A 385

and a Case 580K tractor/loader/backhoe.

 

The 385 is least user friendly, but the only one she would try. She has operated it a few times each year, over the last 4 years. 

Today she looked at it parked; "I haven't seen that one before. Could I drive it" 

It sticks its bucket through the french doors in the living room once a week 9 months of the year. 

 

See, you could have had another tractor and she never would have known!

Rick

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: text

 

Rick

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew of a 504 that you could have gotten a “deal” on last week.

But I believe that it went to “Dunbahhtun”.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Victoria's Secret launches face masks!'

 

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Image may contain: text

 

Rick

Best advice yet. I'd of took my chances though. I've never told her about a tractor purchase yet. She couldnt tell you within 5 of how many I own. And she doesn't even care. Just like I dont care how many purses she has. I know what your gonna say purse vs tractor🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, Missouri Mule said:

Best advice yet. I'd of took my chances though. I've never told her about a tractor purchase yet. She couldnt tell you within 5 of how many I own. And she doesn't even care. Just like I dont care how many purses she has. I know what your gonna say purse vs tractor🧐

Gee, I don't think she has a purse.     ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Willie B said:

Gee, I don't think she has a purse.     ?????

That's right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 9:37 PM, 1586 Jeff said:

I knew of a 504 that you could have gotten a “deal” on last week.

But I believe that it went to “Dunbahhtun”.......

Don’t you have a compact Deere with a loader on it? Maybe that would be perfect for her?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Willie B said:

Today she looked at it parked; "I haven't seen that one before. Could I drive it" 

if it was her idea let her try it and build it up, praise the tractor, praise her, or take her to see some and let her try those and let her pick one JUST FOR HER - personally i got my wife running many things around here, she never ran anything in her life, is the good at it NO, do I praise her YES every time, she thinks she can run anything on the place now cause she trusts me to show her and give her instruction so she can be successful. Mind you this is my 2nd wife only been married 5 yrs - she is getting better every time she does it. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...