#37 Disk

What do you mean by gang?  The whole assembly is a "gang", but made up of several parts.  Does he need the whole thing?  As in the standards, bearings, spacers, arbor bolt?  Or do you need the box it bolts to? Need some clarity please. 

2 minutes ago, J-Mech said:

What do you mean by gang?  The whole assembly is a "gang", but made up of several parts.  Does he need the whole thing?  As in the standards, bearings, spacers, arbor bolt?  Or do you need the box it bolts to? Need some clarity please. 

He just needs a right hand scraper for the front. How can that be more clear?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

He just needs a right hand scraper for the front. How can that be more clear?

I dunno?  Apparently I read it wrong..... as happens here by all, often.  I did not read that it was only a scraper he was needing.  No reason to respond like that. 

As Searcy asked, just one or the whole bar? 

When needing a single scraper arm for an IH disk you go direction of travel and it goes by the front gang. For example on a 496 121119C91 is a left hand scraper. For the LH front gang but the right hand on the rear gang. 121120C91 is the opposite. So when a guy came in and need a rear gang LH scraper for a 496, I handed him a RH scraper. So when he said "right front gang" that is a RH scraper.

He needs p/n 465061R93

23 hours ago, J-Mech said:

I dunno?  Apparently I read it wrong..... as happens here by all, often.  I did not read that it was only a scraper he was needing.  No reason to respond like that. 

As Searcy asked, just one or the whole bar? 

All I did was ask a question? Apparently you took it wrong.