Hi guys

Quick question.

I have a new leak on the hydraulic control valve again. This time it's from the flow regulator body. 

Looks like I need to replace the oring.

Do I need to drain the tub before removing the c clip to avoid a hy-tran shower or will I pose just what's in the line from the pump to the valve. 

Thanks al

20200516_112518_resized.jpg

Hi, since it is on the high pressure line from the pump if you close the Isolator valve on the other side of the valve body when tractor is shut OFF then that isolates the oil from the tank and 3pt and if you have the front wheels lower than the the rear or the left rear wheel higher than the right gravity will be your friend and not loose much oil.

DO NOT RUN the engine and move the 3pt Raise/Lower lever with the Isolator valve closed. 

2 hours ago, jimb2 said:

Hi, since it is on the high pressure line from the pump if you close the Isolator valve on the other side of the valve body when tractor is shut OFF then that isolates the oil from the tank and 3pt and if you have the front wheels lower than the the rear or the left rear wheel higher than the right gravity will be your friend and not loose much oil.

DO NOT RUN the engine and move the 3pt Raise/Lower lever with the Isolator valve closed. 

Thank you Jim :)