Fast Food Chains from 1972 to Now

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1160235/

Interesting journey in my lifetime , we were wondering what we’re the rapid risers and falls and what went on the the corporate broad room discussing 

surprised to see subway on top over mcdonalds but i guess they can be more localized and i would assume it would take much less $ to get in the game and much less in sales to be profitable.

🤷‍♂️KFC that got me they were top dog early . If hadn’t seen this I would have never thought it, Cause I never went there much my entire life. They are part of Yum now , so I was thinking still a big player .

Wonder if Subway Garrod or healthy food coupled with locations propeller them ,well done got to admit  

Kinda funny in the midst of a toilet paper shortage taco bell brings up the rear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

What surprised me was Subway overtaking everybody.  But then I got to thinking at least around here there is a Subway in every Walmart, mall, and gas stations in addition to every street corner.  3 out of the 4 nearest towns to me have one and all of them have a population of between 2,000-3,000.  Only one of them has a fast food burger joint Macdonalds. So maybe it’s shouldn’t be surprising.  Also the taco type joints seem to be more popular with the Natives.  There have been Macdonalds, Wendy’s, A&W actually close around here while Taco Bell and treat still go on.

Subway is a good place to get a Hoagie.  Buddy and I eat there every wednesday night in the summer usually when we are done with our mowing jobs for the night. I think people like the fact that they can get their hoagie almost any way they want it.  They cannot outdo the local authentic Italian places here though